Italy- Superlega 2018/2019

• From 15-20, to 26-24. Hoag serves helped a lot Perugia.

• What a turn around! Perugia looked really lost and I was sure Modena would have lost. I hope Bednorz is fine.. Urnaut has shown many times his qualities, it is time to show them once more.

Now it's harder for Modena!

• That was a tough rotation for Modena. I'm not even sure if I remember Tillie played as LH1 for France for a long time.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• It's getting hairy now for Modena with their successive service faults.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Micah with a nice high ball for Tillie and the serve came in handy at the 24 point.

#FreeBritney

• Nice timeout from Velasco with Lanza as server. Let's see if it affects him.

Update: and it did with that super easy float from Lanza. :gone:

#FreeBritney

• What a game! You can never know how the match evolves. Modena takes this pivotal set by overcoming a tough mental loss of set 2, and after trailing most of the set. This is a real revelation of how a play-off game distinguishes from the regular season.

• Leon is too exposed in reception. I hope with the rumour about Plotniyski coming to Perugia, he gets the target off his back. The other possibility is Colaci's condition. I really have to wonder what are they going to do with him next season.

#FreeBritney

• Even with four attacking passers, Leon's serve is still a challenge regardless of form.

#FreeBritney

• Who is Plotniyski?

The Ukrainian left handed OH in Monza.

#FreeBritney