Italy- Superlega 2018/2019

• Wow, I wouldn't expect that, after the first two sets. But I guess Bednorz's receptions and injury screwed everything for Modena.. it's a pity because they were doing great and that little moment cost them the entire season basically.

Anyway Peugia has shown big limits in this semifinal serie.. it won't be easy or granted against Lube. They rely too much on Leon who has shown some black outs moments in attack, while Lube has built a more team play. Let's see!!!:super:

• what kind of karch self-love workshop did you go to omg

I have been asking this question for a while as well. Did pope hacked his account and trolling us?🤔

• I have been asking this question for a while as well. Did pope hacked his account and trolling us?🤔

You have no Faith in me. I'm Just sharing the light inside my soul. This way I can talk about volleyball and create a positive vive around my nickname, so no one will dare start a fight with me. They won't get a chance.

As Coldplay said: "lights will guide you home and ignite your bones. And I will try to fix you".

All this time (7 Years) and I never realized Karch was a genious. His zen philosophy makes Life better.

• You have no Faith in me. I'm Just sharing the light inside my soul. This way I can talk about volleyball and create a positive vive around my nickname, so no one will dare start a fight with me. They won't get a chance.

As Coldplay said: "lights will guide you home and ignite your bones. And I will try to fix you".

All this time (7 Years) and I never realized Karch was a genious. His zen philosophy makes Life better.

if you've been recruited by a cult and are in need of help getting out, just say the word! i'm sure the police will find you!

• :what:8|

Wow this really is a new you. If there was one thing I never thought you'd say that's it.

I think he is trolling us all. I want old QueenPiccininiLover back. Get out of his account you peaceful hippie!:hit:

• if you've been recruited by a cult and are in need of help getting out, just say the word! i'm sure the police will find you!

You're hilarious! Next inside-volley mission: saving QueenPiccininiLover from secret cult called #diehardKarchfans

• You can't believe what happened! Our either 'hero' or 'victim' actor again decided to sell himself as a victim!

I don't believe even one word of story Pasini is trying to sell.

According to him; Modena hired Anderson instead of Zaytsev for OPP position and forced Zaytsev for a buy-out. Our 'hero' again became the 'victim' and although Modena is all in his heart and despite his love for the team and city, he is forced to sign with Lube. Poor Zaytsev ...

Pasini ,one of the biggest as.-kiss.. of Zaytsev is again doing his job to save Zaytsev's image.

In reality ; Zaytsev knows Anderson isn't as stupid as Juantorena, he won't let him take all the attention . Since this is unacceptable for Zaytsev's standarts, he decide to go for another team where he can take all the attention ( you know who is there) and advertise diapers/infant formulas freely.

• Now it's a good chance for Lube to prove themselves as one of best clubs.

Lube have played great recently while Perugia have been struggling for a while. If Lube could beat Perugia in Serie A1's final, they will build up the confidence to beat Kazan in CL's final.

• if Lube will play CL and WCH... Why would Zaytsev stay with Modena to play CEV Cup and no WCH?...

Are Bruno, Leal, Leon, juantorena all staying? There's much more star power here than in Modena. Zaytsev will be just another player on the court.

Why wouldn't Zaytsev want to play for a team competing for every trophy? He would have to be foolish to decline Lube.

It is just like Egonu moving to Conegliano instead of going to Monza.

• Catia Pedrini gave an interview on an italian newspaper, talking about some of the most important issues about Modena.

On Zaytsev she said that he has been unfairly criticised all year long. If he decides to leave, it would be just his decision and it would be really a pity. They are waiting to know if Ivan will be their captain next year too.

On Ngapeth she said that he will play in Kazan next year! Ngapeth said that too on instagram some time ago.

I don't know anything, but is some more drama coming in Modena?

• If Zaytsev leaves Modena, the only choice for him is Lube. I don’t think he wants to go to Asia to make money.

If he goes to Lube, he must be aware that he won’t be treated the same like in Modena. Lube is all about Juantorena. The center is Juantorena, not him. Also, he won’t get paid as much as in Modena.

Certainly, he knows that but doesn’t want that. However, if he ends up in Lube, he needs keep a lower profile, like what Bruno is doing.