Italy- Superlega 2018/2019

• I just re-heard Leon's interview and... what to say! He was so sure of himself, not so humble.

He basically said that the loss doesn't mean anything to them, he blames the referee and the video check for some decisions, giving little praise to Lube.

When Lucchetta pointed out that he struggled in attack against their wall-defence he replied that they have difficulties to stop him when he attacks. That the commentators look at the statistics, but he cares very little about it cause it is the other team that fears him.

Today Lucchetta on his fb page gave an advice: go and take Despaigne as your model; you can be spectacular and powerful but if you struggle you have to admit it and stay humble. You can even be the most paid player on earth, but Lucchetta doesn't need to watch the statistics to understand the real value of a player.

• Juantorena always shares bad vibes to his poor teammates on court. He makes it 100 times harder to anyone playing with him: he looks always pissed off and unsatisfied of everything happening around him. :gone:

I can feel his silent teammates' vibes screaming "mercyyyyyyyyyyy" by the look on their face! :(

• You mean behaviour?

After every spike he is giving hateful looks to other side and acting like 'I'm the boss'. He is too individual. He doesn't enjoy this game and I don't enjoy watching him.

It is like watching Serena Williams outpowering all this girls with her power. But where is the elegance, technique, team spirit?

• After every spike he is giving hateful looks to other site and acting like 'I'm the boss'. He is too individual. He doesn't enjoy this game and I don't enjoy watching him.

It is like watching Serena Williams outpowering all this girls with her power. But where is the elegance, technique, team spirit?

Serena Williams it the sweetest tennis player ever! You mean Sharapova maybe. Everyone loves Serena in the WTA. The other players have only nice words for her, while no one likes Sharapova: I even remember Vika calling her bi**c after a rally. :lol:

I love S. and her vibes! :heart::heart::heart:

• After every spike he is giving hateful looks to other site and acting like 'I'm the boss'. He is too individual. He doesn't enjoy this game and I don't enjoy watching him.

That’s fine. I didn’t look at him this way. I was considering him as calm person (at least outside) and didn’t take his behaviour this way. But it may be as you wrote. Actually I don’t like when players look through net, it is so senseless. Also this endless happiness (and sometimes gestures) after successful block - you score nice point but opponent can score the next ten points, so... :rolleyes: let be happy after the match.

• I decided not to watch the Lube games live in fear of jinxing it for them. I guess it worked and we are on game 5. lol

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• tenor.gif?itemid=3496206

Lube. lol

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Perugia Is playing very bad since the second half of the second set. Leon Is doing nothing. Atanasijevic and Potke are 2 ghosts. For once we have to Say "thank you" to Lanza, who won the second set on his own.

In the 3dr set Perugia Is even worse. :white: