Hubert Wagner Memorial 2018

• Wagner Memorial streaming on Polsat Sport

Damn Giba looks great with that geeky glasses. :heart:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Canada is starting a new OH. Any one have info about him? He looks younger than most canadian players from their roster.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Is Bann injured? Marshall played as libero.

#FreeBritney

• He isn't injured. Antiga gave a chance to Marshall to play as a libero. I guess he will bring him as a second libero for this coming World Championships.

Canada is weaker without Sanders.

Hoag should sit on the bench.

Jay Blankenau didn't impress me.

Loeppky needs to adjust to the setters as he has been training with B team for the whole summer. I have high hope for him even though his performance was mediocre in this match.

The rest is fine.

Sclater should be back-up opposite in case Vernon is back in shape.

• Russia is almost blocking/rebounding every ball from france so far.:white:

#FreeBritney

• I think Brizard makes more sense vs Russia than Toniutti. Russia gets some overpasses from their serves and that causes Toniutti to lose his precision when he's trying to set a ball that's about to go to the other side.

#FreeBritney

• What happened to Volvich?

#FreeBritney

• Tillie looked much better than he was during VNL.

Jean Patry played okay but he inconsistent.

I love Brizard but his connection with middles is a bit rusty.

He's tall, can block, can serve, can dig. I hope to see him for the rest of the tournament. No need to start the old guys here.

4 wing spikers did okay. I don't know why Laurent Tillie didnt even play Boyer. Maybe the height disadvantage???

If they need to win against Russia they need to receive better.

• France was defeated by Poland once again. They should be ashamed by how bad they have been playing against mediocre team like the Poles.

You know what's funny with what you said is the actual mediocre poles they sent to Lille in VNL final round were the only team that took a set from Russia.:lol::lol:

#FreeBritney

• Boyer is injured. Perrin is recovering and not ready to play. There are a lot of injuries in the Canadian team. The players on court are the only ones that are physically ready to play. Antiga is really worried if they will be ready for the WC. This is also the reason that Loeppky is playing.

• The second setter of Canada is the night mare.

Hoag is just himself. Can't blame him for that. We've seen him like this for years and I don't think he will change.

The rest is doing okay.

Loeppky doesn't help much on attack but he looks fine on reception.