2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Club World Championship

• Still no love from sportdeutschland. Wonder if they've wised up.

Any of our German friends catching it live at home?

• Casanova is amazing. She's only 20-year-old, a great attacker.

Looks like Minas will take the 2nd set.

• I bet Gabi can be a good soccer player.

A great kick-back save.:thumbup:8o

• Minas will take set 3 if no drama. Bruna plays well in this set.

• Minas' setter kept passing the ball to pos 4 and got blocked a few times. We may see set 5?

• Minas led at 8:3, 13:10 and 14:11 in set 5, but got tied at 14:14. Minas luckily won the game at 16:14.

Both Minas and Volero are not good enough to challenge Vakif in this group.

• Still no love from sportdeutschland. Wonder if they've wised up.

Any of our German friends catching it live at home?

Yes, I have no time generally at the moment, but occassionally I follow the stream - doesn't pay off regarding level, because Altay has paid 100.000 US $, but is far away from the level, Kim and Tijana kill them easily...

• My God Minas barerly beat Volero -.- :gone:

Level of this competition is :down:

• Volero is not that bad...

Pls, you will see against Ecz and Vakif. This is not the same Volero as before few years ago.

• The level is not bad. Minas and Praia are not bad. You have to stop using Vakif and Ecz as the only good teams in the world (sometimes people also use Conegliano). These teams have much more money, it's something almost surreal. There are other clubs and leagues in the world that are nice to watch, not only Turkish teams and league.

• watching Praia v supreme replay.. Pleumjit reminds me sometimes of the old (not current) Mari of Brazil. When hitting from the outside position she is always looking for the last metre of court. Generally just a clever player and one a lot of players should watch for technique. A young player like Lorenne from Brazil for example could develop a lot just from studying her play. i wonder if coaches integrate this enough into their player development...