2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Club World Championship

• Just watched Eczacibasi's match. The first two sets were unwatchable due to catastrophic reception of team from Kazakhstan, but they improved in that regard in the 3rd, as well as attacked with more variety (especially from zone 6).

An excellent match for girls from Istanbul. I don't have official stats with me, but according to stats I kept, Tijana had a staggering 83% in attack today (19/23). That's just...wow!:obey:

• Yang Han-yu blocked Zhu Ting once, Rasic once and Robinson once.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Liu Yan-han should be replaced by Wang Meng-yue.

However,

Wang Meng-yue only stayed in the match for two scores ...

male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu

• why isnt one of the good teams of the Chinese leagu here instead of this team ?

i mean Tijanjin,Jiangsu,Shandong etc..

Money. Shaoxing will also publicize itself. Tianjin hopes to participate in Club World Championship 2019 by "free money" by winning Club Asian Championship 2019 in TIanjin.

Add:

I don't believe any Zhejiang's coaches! Zhejiang's women's volleyball becomes weaker and weaker when Li jing's and Yang Zhou's teammates and earlier ones are almost all retired. Therefore, in this season, Zhejiang even enters Bottom 6 of Chinese League 18/19.

male NT:

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu

• Zheijan resisted during the first set but after that,Vakıf's block was too solid for them

good for players like Zehra,Ebrar..they played well..i like Zehra 's mentality/approach to the game..she is improving little by little..she is about to surpass Kübra (if not surpassed her already)

Zhu,Milena all played well..Kelsey tipped most of the sets she got..probably Cansu-Kelsey connection was not at its best

btw..there was a Vakıf crowd in the gym..LOL

• The level is not bad. Minas and Praia are not bad. You have to stop using Vakif and Ecz as the only good teams in the world (sometimes people also use Conegliano). These teams have much more money, it's something almost surreal. There are other clubs and leagues in the world that are nice to watch, not only Turkish teams and league.

When I tell people, who are not that deep in details of women's volleyball, that Zhu Ting alone earns 1.7 million Euro for playing one season in VakifBank, while our team of Stuttgart has to play with an overall budget of 1.5 million Euro, i.e. less, I regularly earn shaking heads in disbelief. And Stuttgart is a pretty good team in Europe, but with a more than 8 times budget VakifBank has, winning a set in Istanbul by Stuttgart recently in CL was clearly not expected and sensed as kind of sensation. This is very far away from equal preconditions and this holds true for many, many decent clubs in Europe, which are lost when playing against the 10+ million Euro clubs from Istanbul...

• Women's level are really low. In men's world club championship, even those weak teams can put up a fight, whereas in women's, the weak teams look like amateurs...

You cannot compare men's and women's volleyball, it is a different sport basically. Oh and in Men's Wch there was only 1 weak team, the one from Iran.

• Blackwolf needs to play as starter in a team!!! Vakif let another team hire her pls!!! :read:

agreed..Nilüfer after departure of Collar..or Çanakkale or Halkbank...see many teams for her to play..on the other hand..Vakıf bench would be weakened letting her go