2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Club World Championship

• what are you thinking about Volero's setter Mori ?

I might not be the best person to answer because I have barely watched any of this competition. :lol: But I remember she didn’t seem very impressive to me when she played in Bergamo. That was a couple of years ago now and she’s young so she may have improved, I don’t know.

• I have to say Dimitrova is slowly but surely becoming a great player, I remember always liking her and she keeps improving. Very reliable player usually for Bulgaria and Volero now.

• Zhejiang Xitang 3-2 Volero Le Cannet

Le Cannet got the matchpoint first by 14-13.

Therefore, Yang Han-yu blocked one ball. Laura and Bjelica both spiked out.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• Seriously? They now changed the game times. Actually ECZ-Minas should have been played as the last match on that they I guess 20:00 local time now they changed it and guess who is playing at that time? Zhu-Praia :)

I honestly don't think there's anything wrong with it. It doesn't really make any difference for these teams. Besides, schedule changes happen all the time, they just did it this past WCH.

• Praia is a tough team with some experienced players. They outplayed ECZ in the first set and still led in the 2nd set before they rest their starters. Vakif needs to be very prepared for this match, esp. having some aggressive serves to impact on Praia's reception. Blocking is important as well. Rasic's blocking was off yesterday. Hope she will pick up her block today. If Sloetjis can not play due to injury, Ebrar needs to reduce her unforced errors. Anyway, it's not an easy match for Vakif.

• Seriously? They now changed the game times. Actually ECZ-Minas should have been played as the last match on that they I guess 20:00 local time now they changed it and guess who is playing at that time? Zhu-Praia :)

perhaps because Round 4 of the 2nd stage of Chinese League 18/19 will start at 16:00 UTC+8

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• So Altay remarkbly defeated Zheijang in the tie-break, on the other hand Volero Le Cannet finally lived up to the expectations and defeated Thai team Chonburi in four sets. This means match for fifth place is Volero vs. Altay, Volero is the favourite IMHO.

• My God How boring Eczacibasi game is -.-

Can She set any ball to MB at all ??? High balls to Boskovic and OHs, like come on. And they really need to work on their block-defence.

I’m cheering for Vakifbank to win this competiton or Praia Clube, Eczacibasi game is to boring and Minas doesn’t have so much power to beat them.

• Minas are killing their momentum with silly mistakes. Natalia keeps going for these power cross court hits , instead of just tooling the block to stay in contentiion. Ecz attackers are just more mature and composed.