2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Club World Championship

• I don’t remember when is the last time that Boskovic played this bad (bad for her standards)

• Minas had bad luck trying to finish that set with Gabi in the front court. She just cannot take the lead in those situations..

• KYK saved ECZ in set 4. Now it's tie-break. Who will advance to final?

• I don’t remember when is the last time that Boskovic played this bad (bad for her standards)

I have seen Boskovic really go off the boil when she is targeted by the block many times. It is a lot of pressure..

• Congratulations to Minas for a beautiful performance, they really deserve it <3

• Minas had a huge win. Kudos to Minas' defense. This is the best game that Macris has ever played. She set up some nice fast balls to pos 4 to avoid blocking.

• Eczacibasi again with so many starts but they can’t reach up their potentail... 👎🏻

• So the 13 million Euro team of Eczacibasi lost... they have definitely team issues, for example setting is not on the level like most parts of their game...

• You know, only italians can win turkish teams, right?

HUGE game for Macris, Leia and Nathalia, bloody hell, im shaking right now. And Mayani, she plays like she doesnt even care who is the opponent. Wow, amazing!

• You know, only italians can win turkish teams, right?

HUGE game for Macris, Leia and Nathalia, bloody hell, im shaking right now. And Mayani, she plays like she doesnt even care who is the opponent. Wow, amazing!

Level of Turkish league droped so I’m not surprised.

• This is ECZ' another big collapse in clutch time.

In 2016-17, in Turkey semi final, ECZ vs Fener. ECZ led at 13:7 and 14:10 in set 5, but eventually lost to Fener. In the 3rd-place match, ECZ lost to Vakif, so they lost qualification in CL 2017.

Today, ECZ blew out a 24:19 led in set 2. This reminds me of 2004 Olympics. Rus vs Bra in semi final. Brazil can not close out the set 4 at a 24:19 lead. The history repeats. :/