2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Club World Championship

• Congrats Minas, what a suprise! Indeed eczacibasi don't use their middle blockers, but I have to say they don't have the best attacking middles. I'm really impressed by Macris. If she plays like this I don't get is why she wasn't in the national team.

I think it's a stupid decision Praia played with their second team yesterday. In my opinion Praia- Vakifbank should have been the final.

• ECZ's manager will cry again.every year pay lots of money to buy star players,every year she upset. thank her for refusing zhu in 2016.:wavy:

• This girl no. 18 mayany doesnt even care who she blocked! May it be a middle blocker kim larson and even boskovic!!! She is so humble!

• So the 13 million Euro team of Eczacibasi lost... they have definitely team issues, for example setting is not on the level like most parts of their game...

Gamze proved herself a loophole again in the clutch game. Ezgi is more solid than Gamze in this game.

• Congrats Minas, what a suprise! Indeed eczacibasi don't use their middle blockers, but I have to say they don't have the best attacking middles. I'm really impressed by Macris. If she plays like this I don't get is why she wasn't in the national team.

I think it's a stupid decision Praia played with their second team yesterday. In my opinion Praia- Vakifbank should have been the final.

Zrg doesnt like Macris. I think he thinks she is a liability in block, i dont know because Dani Lins is bad in block too. In the end,he enjoys to play with oldies and injuried ones :(

Praia-vakif will be amazing, but after this game, nobody can say that Minas doesnt deserve the final too, in my opinion

• Zrg doesnt like Macris. I think he thinks she is a liability in block, i dont know because Dani Lins is bad in block too. In the end,he enjoys to play with oldies and injuried ones :(

Praia-vakif will be amazing, but after this game, nobody can say that Minas doesnt deserve the final too, in my opinion

Minas played their best game so far in this tournament. Minas' great defense and reception gradually exhausted ECZ' confidence. Gabi and Natalia's offense are unstoppable.

• congrats Minas!! They played really well and Natalia became unstoppable in attack. Boskovic stopped playing at the end of the second set, she hasn't been effective since then.

Volley is really strange: ECZ needed one more ball to be 2-0, but couldn't manage to get it and the game turned up side down for them.

I'm really happy for Lavarini, I believe he is a great coach.. the players with him are always able to give something more than usual! They suffer but at they end they figured it out.

• I`m not gonna lie...in the end I was cheering for Minas....what a perfect game block/defense, Gamze could have played better, but u can`t blame the setter when u have Boskovic/Kim/Larson....and why would she set the middles when they can`t score and not even block ?!!!! Gataz and Mayane made a huge difference.

Boskovic with 27 points and almost 50% in attack....this is basically what she did in the WCH final.....tonight it was not enough but that is because Minas totally outplayed Vitra.....

Natalia with 31 points. :obey:....Gabi amazing defense and some incredible kills. Well Done Minas.

• When will top teams figure it out that you need World Class Setter to be TOP team.., to have dream team.

• Lmao Eczacibasi's big money team lost once again in a major tournament! They definitely don't look ready yet, Gamze's setting is so off that I don't understand why she's still the main setter anymore when they also have Ezgi... I don't know what happened to her but last 2 seasons Gamze has been terrible and its not getting better. I think btw with all respect Eczacibasi should say goodbye to Jordan Larson, not because she is so bad or anything but they need some young OH blood. Btw I think Beyza and Büsra are underwhelming MBs and even Gibbemeyer, FB ans Vakifs MBs and Praia f.e. are much better.

Btw Minas totally deserved to win and were much better in all aspects to me. Eczaci didnt deserve to win and Im happy they lost, will be a great wake-up call. Gabi + Natalia OH is amazing!

• Just a few days ago, In Men's game of Kazan vs Lube. Kazan led at 14:9 in set 5, but they lost at 17:19.

More dramas bring more audience. ;) That's why we love volleyball. You never know the result until the referee blows the whistle.

• Hope Praia can make Brazilian final happen so we can stop easily labelling Turkish teams as the clear favourites against almost everyone

Object. One Turkey team playing against one Brazil team would be better.

• Congrats to Minas. They played very good and fought for every ball.

I like Motta most of the time but sometimes he is just a stubborn old guy just like Ze and Karch. Eveybody saw how Gamze play bad and Busra does nothing, he still starts with these two over Ezgi and Beyza. I am not saying they are perfect but even yesterday we saw they are at least solid. This game shouldn’t ended this way if he wasn’t being stubborn. I wonder what Busra does in this team for many years, she plays very poorly and she stays in the team and somehow she starts over young talented girls. Eczacibasi goes and buys young talents, keep them in bench or loans to a second devision team and keep this Busra in the team. Maybe they should transfer Nesve Buyukbayram back to this team so Busra and Nesve can sit around, do nothing and get paid for it. They might even transfer Ayse Melis from Vakifbank because basically she is just the same.

Eczacibasi has this setter curse for many years. Maybe it is the curse that Naz left because she was sent from this team because of that looser coach and looser manager Shabovtha (?). They paid tons of money to other talented setters and every one of them sucked. Except Maja of course.

She even played very bad in her first season in Eczacibasi when she first came after Naz left in 2009.

A team keeps fighting and playing with middles is a delight to watch, this is why Minas won today. Hope we will watch another 5 set now in second semifinal and even watch a 5 set final tomorrow.

Everybody expected, including myself here, a Turkish final but It would be great to watch a Brazilian final as well :)

• TBH, the turning point was the 2nd set. ECZ played too relaxed at the end and wishfully thought they will take the set anyway. But...

If ECZ had a 2:0 lead, they would probably win the game at 3:0 or 3:1. ECZ learned the lesson the hard way.

• I am not so sure Praia can have the same stability in passing to put up a game that will win against Vaki...but if they can, this will be very interesting

• Sloetjis is on. Good news for Vakif.

• Regarding Nalan Ural, she doesn’t pay out of her own money, she makes money out of this job so maybe she is the looser and she is the one to be get rid of for the first thing.

I blame Motta for this lost but he should stay in this team for sure