2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Club World Championship

• Like, this is really exaggerating, you might say she's good at attacking, or better than Rasic, but she only had one block yesterday, whereas Rasic had 8, this is no way the same level...

and Rasic touched the ball at the net 31 times according to the stats which is a lot but it is true that she can’t kill as she used to

• Boskovic is not playing ?? I started to watch right now. She had bad performance or They gave her some rest ?

But Yilmaz has really good performance, She is top scorer with over 50% in attack, but what I noticed that KYK is not performing like in her golden days.

• Boskovic is not playing ?? I started to watch right now. She had bad performance or They gave her some rest ?

But Yilmaz has really good performance, She is top scorer with over 50% in attack, but what I noticed that KYK is not performing like in her golden days.

I think it is for giving her some rest, she needs it if you want her to be on top later on. ECZ has to use the bench, they basically have another good team sitting there!

• Praia was so off today. They definitely regret choosing to lose the game in last round. The whole team were useless.

Great game by Yilmaz but the middle blocker were so awful today that even Kelly Murphy would demolish Praia today lol

• I don’t get why Minas is going for Robinson on serve. If they are helping Zhu in the reception line, I think it’s better to serve on Gizem than on Robinson

• What a point from Gabi :white:

I'm still sad that She refused offer from Conegliano :(

24:20, to 24:23, but Vakifbank didn't let Eczacibasi history repeat :lol:

• Same old issue from Cansu. She needs to set up the ball a bit higher. Vakif luckily took the first set without drama.

• Sloetjes got blocked 3 times in row, maybe try with Ebrar ??

• Now Sloetjes' attacking is 2/14. Cansu's setting is too low for Sloetjes

• Sloetjes got blocked 3 times in row, maybe try with Ebrar ??

Because Cansu set up ball too low. It drops fast

• I don't agree about Sloetjes getting bad sets, she sets them a tad bit lower bcs Sloetjes cannot jump as high still being a little injured.

Ebrar should be tried

• actually I'm amazed how well Cansu sets Sloëtjes from back court and consistently.

Go watch Gamze sets to Boskovic and Compare them with Cansu-Sloetjes. Then you'll understand what bad sets are, but Tijana still kills the bad ones even.