2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Club World Championship

• Robinson is performing really good !

• It's one of best games from Kelsey. Reminds me of her golden times with Imoco in 2016-17

• I find that annoying as well, maybe once or twice, but throughout the match, it's just too much, it's not a concert:rolleyes:

The worst part for me is that it seems that this is a partial championship and that Vakifbank is playing at home. If the crowd wants to praise Zhu and Vakif that's really ok, but this could not come from FIVB and their representatives (such as the annoying man on the mic).

• Macris is not good as yesterday. Looks like this game's gonna end soon at 3:0

• Robinson is playing great! But I think she is injured, because her leg is havely packed. Vakifbank needs a substitute outside hitter who can pass so Robinson doesn't have to play all matches.

• The worst part for me is that it seems that this is a partial championship and that Vakifbank is playing at home. If the crowd wants to praise Zhu and Vakif that's really ok, but this could not come from FIVB and their representatives (such as the annoying man on the mic).

That guy is a local DJ. What do you expect from him? It will be an issue if FIVB's commentator did the same thing

• That guy is a local DJ. What do you expect from him? It will be an issue if FIVB's commentator did the same thing

Then cheer for the team hosting the competition. Otherwise it is annoying because the local DJ is creating a good environment in which Vakifbank feels like playing in their gym and there is almost no recognition to Minas' team.

I have to stress that I do not mean to say that Vakif is doing well just for that. Vakif is the best team in the world ATM. I just mean to say that the commentator inside the court should not take any sides in this match, since the host is not involved.

• For me it's wrong in so many ways to have someone praising Zhu Ting on the mic during the match. This is an official FIVB championship. Absurd!

A lot of the commentators on volleyball Tv are not necessarily knowledgeable about the players. They know what they BRIEFLY read about, so they find it really difficult to be impartial. Even Clayton Lucas, who is the best commentator from the lot, has an obvious bias towards USA volleyball, and so sometimes the other teams are 'ignored' and not much is said about them. They obviously now about Zhu Ting's greatness, and this naturally transfers to their match commentating. The worse ones don't even seem to understand what is going on during play, and make some really terrible mistakes. But I suppose like most things, this will in time become better, especially with more dedicated channels etc - they will start to know more

This competition though is really all about Zhu Ting, she is playing at home, so its inevitable..

• To her credit, Zhu Ting like true superstar, is giving the crowd what thy want. She is revved up. Her passing, which used to be a weakness, is very consistent now - they cant even take her out with serving.

• A lot of the commentators on volleyball Tv are not necessarily knowledgeable about the players. They know what they BRIEFLY read about, so they find it really difficult to be impartial. Even Clayton Lucas, who is the best commentator from the lot, has an obvious bias towards USA volleyball, and so sometimes the other teams are 'ignored' and not much is said about them. They obviously now about Zhu Ting's greatness, and this naturally transfers to their match commentating. The worse ones don't even seem to understand what is going on during play, and make some really terrible mistakes. But I suppose like most things, this will in time become better, especially with more dedicated channels etc - they will start to know more

This competition though is really all about Zhu Ting, she is playing at home, so its inevitable..

I am talking about the man screaming on the mic 'Zhu Ting' and vibrating every single time that Vakifbank scores. If his intention is to engage the public on the court, then do it to both teams.