2018 FIVB Volleyball Women's Club World Championship

• i like KYK she is still an important player but i agree that she isnt as explosive as some OHs e.g. Natalia,Gabi,Gözde etc. being explosive works/helps in some matches sometimes

KYK is strong enough but not explosive...her power is her court- vision and technique

• i liked Zehra's game at semis and final..she could have been given an award too..this girl is 19-yo and playing well

i cant imagine Eda leaving Fener for Eczacı but everything is possible..that would be pretty terrible for Fener. Eda is funchioning like an OH in some matches and she gives Fener option about foreigners

• same was said for KYK. we all know how that turned out. you dont know what the future holds. we shall wait and see.

Eda is a very different case, KYK came to EczV only after she left Turkey already and was clearly seeking for something new. Did you see what Eda wrote at KYK's instagram? Clearly she won't leave FB and definitely not for EczV. Eda feels completely responsible for the FB team and its future. Actually if Im not wrong her contract still goes for a while anyway, so we can already write that off.

Bahar I could see in Eczaci though, even Babat who is a great blocker could be more useful then the current MBs.

I think Yasemin Güveli will go back to Eczaci actually, she will be their hope.

• Gozde Yilmaz is playing!! It is good for her after spending two years forgotten on the bench..

this comment made my night..exactly they forgot her in the bench or she forgot herself there...lol..once she was promising but a wrongly planned career made her a bench player

• Don’t forget that Kubra had some problems with Guidetti if I’m not wrong. So it is not impossible for her to leave.

• Gözde Yilmaz approach is very lovely, she is very strong but I never forgot about her, but I did give up pn her. Each year she stays with EczV knowing that she will always be their 3rd or 4th choice.... Smh I like that Terzic is benching Polen to death as well now xD these players need a lesson.

Kübra could indeed possibly leave VB, VB management would not want it but I can see it happen

• Don’t forget that Kubra had some problems with Guidetti if I’m not wrong. So it is not impossible for her to leave.

Guidetti could threaten her with the NT if she left..lol...as long as Raşiç stays in the team they need Kübra..Raşiç is still an important player for Vakıf and seems they will be keeping her in the team..considering Zehra's game, Kübra will mainly be in the bench in the CL matches unless Zehra plays badly

also...Kelsey is getting used to Vakıf match by match..that is good..i hope her leg is ok

• Hahah pls don’t talk about “national anthem” . That is so off topic and people just can argue about it and. I really don’t know for why it needs to be subject...

• This game is also important for Kelsey. Now she has more confidence on her attack than before. Vakif is already a top team when Zhu and Sloetjes are on fire. Now they can add Kelsey to the attacking line. Defeating Vakif is now a tough job for other teams.

ECZ played bad in semi, but that's not their real level. I am still looking forward to watching Vakif vs ECZ in Turkey league and CL.

• ecz vitra still has obvious advantage at turkish league and is still the favourite in local league. vakifbank young bench players still need lot of time to improve. But ecz vitra has to improve if they want to get good result in champions league. Italian clubs are much stronger than last year....:teach:

• This game is also important for Kelsey. Now she has more confidence on her attack than before. Vakif is already a top team when Zhu and Sloetjes are on fire. Now they can add Kelsey to the attacking line. Defeating Vakif is now a tough job for other teams.

ECZ played bad in semi, but that's not their real level. I am still looking forward to watching Vakif vs ECZ in Turkey league and CL.

Vakif still has an edge in CL whereas ECZ is stronger in VVSL. In VVSL, Vakif can only have 3 foreign players on court at the same time and it makes a big difference.

• sometimes i really cant get the point of turkish people .after getting the medal,vakif instagram post all players photos and say their name will be in the history and they are legend.but those photos dont have zhu.this is not the first time they did that.is it rasist or they rerally hating us chinese people?real legend was 'forgotten' by them. now I really understand why they stolen zhus MVP in CL and didnt feel a little awkward. some people said we are family and get reward from you and the fact is they dont regard you as family .

• Is truly remarkable how people can't have a conversation without bringing other people into it. So 😔.

For someone who's always saying they won't respond to me, you sure as hell love to quote me, huh. Not to mention you're reaching, as always. Next time I recommend you learn about context. :wavy:

Once a coward...

• sometimes i really cant get the point of turkish people .after getting the medal,vakif instagram post all players photos and say their name will be in the history and they are legend.but those photos dont have zhu.this is not the first time they did that.is it rasist or they rerally hating us chinese people?real legend was 'forgotten' by them. now I really understand why they stolen zhus MVP in CL and didnt feel a little awkward. some people said we are family and get reward from you and the fact is they dont regard you as family .

They would have not won a single tittle without Zhu...that is a fact.

And I still can't believe they stole that MVP from her.