2018 Asian Women's Volleyball Cup

• The videostream website is down....It has happened a few times in the past and they always come back after a few days. But their plugin is working perfectly fine for me... I hope you have it downloaded because I don`t know where you can download the extension ( I tried looking for in the past but could never find) besides doing it when the website is working. If you don`t have it download I`m afraid you gotta wait until the website is working again :(

Try this site...

http://sportstream365.com/

• Aby livestream for phi-kazahkstan game?

• 18 Sept. 2018

Thailand vs South Korea (720p HD)

Credit: Volleyball Live HD

• September 18, 2018 - Day 3

Teams Results Stats
    IRI v AUS 3-0 (25-17, 25-22, 25-20)
    P-2 (IRI-AUS)
    VIE v TPE 3-2 - (22-25, 28-26, 30-28, 16-25, 15-12) P-2 (VIE-TPE)
    KAZ v PHI 1-3 - (22-25, 23-25, 25-20, 17-25) P-2 (KAZ-PHI)
    KOR v THA 0-3 - (18-25, 19-25, 17-25) P-2 (KOR-THA)
  • Photos:

AVC - Asian Volleyball Confederation

18 Sept. 2018

Volleyball AVC Cup 2018 South Korea vs Thailand

https://www.facebook.com/Asian…828724463/?type=3&theater

• I'm curious to see if Thailand will take it easy in this match to avoid playing against China in the semifinal or will they go for the win. I'm sure Korea wouldn't worry too much if they loss this match.

The cool thing is, I don't think Thailand is worried about China at all. They're in a zone. It'll be a tough match but unless Thailand has a reception breakdown, ala VNL, I think they win. They are all of a sudden a balanced, deep team. Their winning ways (post VNL) have included stretches without two of their best players. That's a TEAM. And Thatdao is back!

Korea's the one who kinda threw in the towel on this one. They didn't play as bad as the score suggests, but benching GO and HA for set 3 said it all. That southpaw OP was totally ineffective, and #14 watched too many serves land in court. Everybody else was invisible except the libero. I've never noticed a Korean libero before but KIM Yeongyeon was very entertaining.

It seems there's a uniquely Korean approach to serve approach. Start with a few anxious steps running in place and then hurry-up-and-serve with a two-handed toss up. I'm liking the Korean dance more and more. They seem to be the most homogeneous of teams. It's interesting to me to see body movement as a cultural style.

• 6th AVC Cup for Women – Asian Volleyball Confederation – AVC

19 September 2018

16:00 (Thailand Time: UTC/GMT +7 hours)

China vs Iran (Live: SMM TV YouTube)

Credit: SMMTV

OR

Credit: Facebook - Fan Volleyball

https://www.facebook.com/fanvo…o1/videos/280857972527533

19 September 2018

18:30 (Thailand Time: UTC/GMT +7 hours)

Match QF4

Thailand vs Australia (Live: *SMM TV & **Thairath TV)

19 September 2018

*SMM TV

http://tv.trueid.net/live/smmtv

19 September 2018

**Thairath TV

https://www.thairath.co.th/tv/live

• Vietnam takes set 1 over Japan 25-20. I wish there was a better stream. I'd like to actually see this Vietnamese team. Some good slide attacks going on.

• It's weird that Japan is playing half this match without a middle blocker after the twin tower onslaught of middle blocker gloriousness in their last game. A front row of Osanai, Yamaguchi, and Aratani? Miwako Osanai is struggling her way out of a rut. My new hero (MB) Nichika YAMADA is swinging as OP some times. Crazy!

On the other side, Vietnam looks scrappy good on defense. TTT Thuy started out great, shooting threes with ease. Then she kind of went to sleep. She's fun to watch, I remember her from Bangkok Glass, I think--against NEC in the Club Championships. Weird also is Vietnam got called for a rotation violation on two consecutive plays. Oops! :aww:

• The cool thing is, I don't think Thailand is worried about China at all. They're in a zone. It'll be a tough match but unless Thailand has a reception breakdown, ala VNL, I think they win. They are all of a sudden a balanced, deep team. Their winning ways (post VNL) have included stretches without two of their best players. That's a TEAM. And Thatdao is back!

Korea's the one who kinda threw in the towel on this one. They didn't play as bad as the score suggests, but benching GO and HA for set 3 said it all. That southpaw OP was totally ineffective, and #14 watched too many serves land in court. Everybody else was invisible except the libero. I've never noticed a Korean libero before but KIM Yeongyeon was very entertaining.

It seems there's a uniquely Korean approach to serve approach. Start with a few anxious steps running in place and then hurry-up-and-serve with a two-handed toss up. I'm liking the Korean dance more and more. They seem to be the most homogeneous of teams. It's interesting to me to see body movement as a cultural style.

Thailand just cruising through these group matches. I wouldn't necessarily say Korea threw in the towel, more like they didn't see it as a must win match gave the younger players a taste of how one of Asia top team plays. Giving younger players a chance was one of the policy the KVA decided on for the NT this year. This is evident in during the VNL and also with the selection of 3 high school students for the World Championship. For me Hwang Min-Kyung and Go Ye-Rim ain't doing much better than the other younger players and high school students. To be fair the southpaw OP Na Hyun-Soo and #14 Park Hye-Min are still students so they will make mistakes (btw they just got drafted today, I will post the result a little bit later). For me I still have my doubt about the Korean libero Kim Yeon-Gyeon.

• theloneracer do you have a link for the KOR v TPE match? I can't find one :wall:

• Try the link posted by Gomez4 http://sportstream365.com/

I can smell an upset.

can't ever get that site to work :(I

• September 19, 2019 Day 4 Quarterfinals

Teams Results Stats
    JPN – VIE 3-1 - (20-25, 25-23, 25-12, 25-23)
    P-2 (JPN-VIE)
    KOR – TPE 1-3 - (25-18, 20-25, 15-25, 24-26) P-2 (KOR-TPE)
    CHN – IRI 3-0 - (25-11, 25-12, 25-16) P-2 (CHN-IRI)
    THA – AUS 3-0 - (25-20, 25-21, 25-13) P-2 (THA-AUS)

Wow, Korea