2018 FIVB Men's Club World Championship (11/26 to 12/2)

• Pool A (Radom) Pool B (Resovia)
    Zenit Kazan (RUS)
    Asseco Resovia (POL)
    Novy Urengoy (RUS)
    Trentino Volley (ITA)
    Lube Civitanova (ITA)
    Sada Cruzeiro (BRA)
    PGE Skra Belchatów (POL)
    Ardakan (IRI)

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• It's unfortunate there won't be any Argentinian clubs this year. This feels more and more like a random European championship now.

• 6 out of 8 teams come from Europe and it’s called clubs world championship? What a joke.

I wanted to write the same, and actually 6 teams from 3 countries !

I didn't follow this competition that much in past couple of years. did FIVB announced a reason for not inviting African teams here ? unlike North America, we have Continental Club Championship in Africa.

the Iranian team "Khatam Ardakan" is not even a good team in Asian standards, let alone in such competition. they are a mid table team in Iranian league right now, and because of last minute injuries of Shahram Mahmoudi and Mehdi Marandi they can't even bring that team to Poland. I highly doubt this team can win a set here. maybe FIVB won't invite any Asian team next year :lol:

• Well, according to some users here, this is the right decision to have the best teams in the world even if they all come from Europe :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

• 6 out of 8 teams come from Europe and it’s called clubs world championship? What a joke.

These are money championship. FIVB is selling a product for clubs and their sponsors are paying for extra commercial, if they want. Whole event is not too much related with sport for me.

• Fakel looks strong in my opinion. Probably stronger thab Skra right now.

If Resovia doesn't upset either one of Sada Cruzeiro or Trento, I have a bad feeling Poland will be hosting another medal-less club world tournament.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I wanted to write the same, and actually 6 teams from 3 countries !

I didn't follow this competition that much in past couple of years. did FIVB announced a reason for not inviting African teams here ? unlike North America, we have Continental Club Championship in Africa.

the Iranian team "Khatam Ardakan" is not even a good team in Asian standards, let alone in such competition. they are a mid table team in Iranian league right now, and because of last minute injuries of Shahram Mahmoudi and Mehdi Marandi they can't even bring that team to Poland. I highly doubt this team can win a set here. maybe FIVB won't invite any Asian team next year :lol:

By what criteria is this mid ranked Iranian team invited to this competition? Isn’t there Asian club championship?

• By what criteria is this mid ranked Iranian team invited to this competition? Isn’t there Asian club championship?

well actually they won the Asian Club Championship, but it was a series of accidents that led them to this position. they finished 7th in Iranian league regular season but somehow managed to beat top ranked teams in playoffs losing the final to Sarmayeh Bank. and since Sarmayeh doesn't exist anymore. they went to the Asian Club Champs as the Iranian league champion. the AVC Club Champs was in a poor level this year (because so many competitions close to each other in 2018) and they won it and I have to say they had couple of additional players (from other Iranian clubs) for that competition but now in middle of the Iranian league that's impossible. instead they lost their star players because of late injuries making them even weaker. they have to use someone else as a libero because of Marandi's injury.

• Is there any link for Lube’s match??

• http://videostream.dn.ua/video…WR1cA%E2%84%96f%E2%84%96f

usually the stream is crap here but for this match it is quite good.

Thank you!!

• http://videostream.dn.ua/video…WR1cA%E2%84%96f%E2%84%96f

usually the stream is crap here but for this match it is quite good.

The stream is not working for me. ;(

#FreeBritney