2018 FIVB Men's Club World Championship (11/26 to 12/2)

• can you enter the site at all? you just need to activate flash.

I found a better stream on livetv.sx thank you anyway. :kiss:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Lube's jersey reminds me of Portugal's football kit.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Fakel OPP, Udrys looks impressive, I wonder why i never paid attention to him before. Fakel leading 2nd set 17-15.

• Didnt get to watc hthe rest of Lube Resovia but really liked the chemistry of Lube so far.. They are improving all the time. Leal is beginning to show his calibre.

Watching Zenit vs Fakel.. really liking the energy of the young Fakel team. They are really asking Zenit a lot of questions... Their passing is not always great but they are tall and very high and the serving :obey:

Kliuka is a sight to behold when he hits the ball

• Fakel with so many chances but their immaturity is beginning to show a bit.. They could have closed out this set.

• I can only imagine the strength of Fakel if Vlasov stayed in the club. :white:

#FreeBritney

• Fakel can compete in the wings, but Zenit has just more quality in the middle.

• I just noticed Volkov seems much less expressive in club than in NT while he shows off as much as he can :lol:

• Lube doesn't play as smoothly as last year. The connection between Bruno and the attackers is still a bit off. It feels like Christenson fits the system better.

Balaso covers a much less area comparing to Grebennikov. He couldn't really dig many balls. There is a long way for him to go.

• Volkov is a real loose cannon - one point to his team, 2 for the opposition!

• In the other pool, Rzeszow is leading 2:1 and here I am thinking this was going to be easy final four qualification for Sada Cruzeiro and Trento. :gone:

#FreeBritney

• Lube doesn't play as smoothly as last year. The connection between Bruno and the attackers is still a bit off. It feels like Christenson fits the system better.

Balaso covers a much less area comparing to Grebennikov. He couldn't really dig many balls. There is a long way for him to go.

Lube doesn't play as smoothly as last year. The connection between Bruno and the attackers is still a bit off. It feels like Christenson fits the system better.

Agree... compared to the beginning of the season they are better. I agree he connection is a bit off - but its quite hard to have that connection with Bruno - he struggles to have that connection with his own national team players - I think he was kind of spoiled by playing with Ngapeth who can create points from nowhere. That's generally how he sets everyone now. Christensen can also be as inconsistent though... What the team really need is a good libero who can cover more area you are right. When Bruno has a consistent ball he is more effective.

• I think Zenit Kazan would be better off with Mikhailov and Anderson reversing roles right now.

and I am impressed with Rzeszow and their improvement under their new coach. They might take this match and possibly qualify over Cruzeiro and Trento.

#FreeBritney

• These are money championship. FIVB is selling a product for clubs and their sponsors are paying for extra commercial, if they want. Whole event is not too much related with sport for me.

I absolutely agree! It is still related to sports but not at all to a World Club Championship anymore. The absence of continental representatives makes it everything else but a World Club Championship. And, of course, the random choice of a second Polish, Italian, and Russian teams. To be read, why Fakel, Resovia, and Trentino? Money, of course, but never mind.