Russia - Superliga 2018/2019

• 1st Leg:

Lokomotiv Novosibirsk - Nova Novokuybyshevsk 3:0 (25:22, 25:18, 25:13) stats

Kuzbass Kemerovo - Yenisey Krasnoyarsk 3:0 (25:19, 31:29, 25:22) stats

Dinamo Moscow - Dinamo-LO 3:2 (21:25, 25:19, 25:19, 18:25, 15:10) stats

Yaroslav Yaroslavich - Zenit Sankt Petersburg 0:3 (15:25, 20:25, 27:29) stats

Fakel Novy Urengoy - Ural Ufa 3:0 (25:16, 25:23, 25:21) stats

Zenit Kazan - Yugra-Samotlor Nizhnevartovsk 3:0 (25:15, 25:21, 25:19) stats

Belogorie Belgorod - Gazprom-Ugra Surgut 3:0 (25:20, 25:19, 28:26) stats

• Best scorer:

26 – Moroz (Dinamo-LO)

23 – Grozer (Zenit St.P)

23 – Kooy (Dinamo М)

20 – Kliuka (Fakel)

20 – Poletaev (Kuzbass)

Best blocker:

5 – Grozer (Zenit St.P)

5 – Gutsalyuk (Brlogorie)

5 – Kuznetsov (Dinamo-LO)

4 – Kliuka (Fakel)

4 – Rokhin (Dinamo-LO)

4 – Shcherbinin (Dinamo М)

Best server:

5 – Mikhaylov (Zenit-Kazan)

4 – Pankov (Zenit St.P)

4 – Perrin (Belogorie)

• Thanks for the stats update..

• Nearly half of the titulars didn't play for Zenit Kazan but they still beaten Dinamo Moscow 3-2 :gone:

inc0gnito Mikhailov played at pos 4. You might want to check it out.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Nearly half of the titulars didn't play for Zenit Kazan but they still beaten Dinamo Moscow 3-2 :gone:

inc0gnito Mikhailov played at pos 4. You might want to check it out.

Thanks for the update Rains heard Maxim scored 27 points! Will definitely check this one out!

• It's hard for Kazan to defend the CEV title this year. NGapeth is no way close to Leon's level in scoring in clutch time. Both Maxim and NGapeth had terrible performance during WCH 2018. Hope they could adjust fast for club matches.

• Just watched Muserskiy's game @sunbirds in Japan league. He played as OP and made 50+ spikes in a 3:2 game against JT. If he'll play as OP for his whole season in Japan, I'd rather to see he stay in Russia league as MB. At least he can rest his knees in Russia.

• It's hard for Kazan to defend the CEV title this year. NGapeth is no way close to Leon's level in scoring in clutch time. Both Maxim and NGapeth had terrible performance during WCH 2018. Hope they could adjust fast for club matches.

Ngapeth still has time to adapt and improve his game, and what are you talking about Maxim is playing well even in Position 4. But I agree with you Kazan will not be the clear favorite this year with the departure of Leon. And I think there is one more factor, Zenit updgraded their opp position and Grozer is playing like a monster :white:

• Ngapeth still has time to adapt and improve his game, and what are you talking about Maxim is playing well even in Position 4. But I agree with you Kazan will not be the clear favorite this year with the departure of Leon. And I think there is one more factor, Zenit updgraded their opp position and Grozer is playing like a monster :white:

With Grozer and Camejo's combo, St. Petersburg may challenge Kazan in Russian league this season. The good thing for Kazan is both Maxim and Matt can play either OH or OP, so they can adjust roster if needed.

• Just watched Muserskiy's game @sunbirds in Japan league. He played as OP and made 50+ spikes in a 3:2 game against JT. If he'll play as OP for his whole season in Japan, I'd rather to see he stay in Russia league as MB. At least he can rest his knees in Russia.

He got paid a lot to play as an opposite. He's already at the age of wanting to earn more money before retirement. I don't think he will get the same value as a MB if he remained in Russia. He already won almost everything. I don't think he'll care about it and you also need to consider the heavy traveling in Russian League which is probably be a bigger problem to him with a growing kid in his family.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• He got paid a lot to play as an opposite. He's already at the age of wanting to earn more money before retirement. I don't think he will get the same value as a MB if he remained in Russia. He already won almost everything. I don't think he'll care about it and you also need to consider the heavy traveling in Russian League which is probably be a bigger problem to him with a growing kid in his family.

I agree. Fans just want to see him in Russian NT for WC 2019 and Tokyo 2020.

• Watched a game of Kazan vs Belogorye. An easy 3:0 win for Kazan. Belogorye is weaker than last season. Perrin is the only foreigner. Ngapeth makes Kazan's defense and reception look better than last season. But his offense is not that good, esp when he's facing double blocks. Butko still struggled with his injury, he only played as substitute in set 2 and 3.

• Watched a game of Kazan vs Belogorye. An easy 3:0 win for Kazan. Belogorye is weaker than last season. Perrin is the only foreigner. Ngapeth makes Kazan's defense and reception look better than last season. But his offense is not that good, esp when he's facing double blocks. Butko still struggled with his injury, he only played as substitute in set 2 and 3.

Belogorie also has Petric as their second foreigner.

• Belogorie also has Petric as their second foreigner.

You are right. He was not the starter in Serbia's NT in WCH. I Kind of ignored him for some reason. :wall:

• You are right. He was not in Serbia's NT in WCH. Kind of ignored him for some reason. :wall:

I tend to always forget about Petric too for some reason lol it's okay. He was in the WCH by the way, he just didn't play much I guess.

• I tend to always forget about Petric too for some reason lol it's okay. He was in the WCH by the way, he just didn't play much I guess.

He is Serbia's team captain though. ;)

• Another hot game in this round, Kuzbass 3:1 Zenit St. Petersburg.

Cameho played bad with a 33% attacking. Not sure if he has recovered from injury. ZenitH's another OH sucked too. Only Groser was reliable. But it's not enough to win the game with only one good OPP. ZenitH's defense was off too. Kuzbass got some easy points by drop shots. The set 3 and set 4 were blowout for Kuzbass.