2019 FIVB Women's Volleyball Nations League

• Haha it’s actually funny to mention about Dijkema and her block, she’s very tall for a setter but she always has been a clumsy blocker.

• Yes her hands barely come over the net:aww: Meanwhile Belgium takes the third set, many unforced errors of the Netherlands

• Sloetjes was fantastic in Vakifbank. She attacked in CL one season, I think it was the 16/17 campaign, with a percentage of killed balls, above 55%, per attempt in attack rarely seen the last decades and merely matched by the likes of Zhu Ting, Boskovic and Egonu. No one else apart from them has produced such numbers, but while these three mentioned are somewhat universally recognized as extraordinary Sloetjes is enigmatically underrated here and everywhere. She is much better than she gets credit for! Definitely an all-time great in this sport.

• Koga with 26 points 😍... Also Paula Porgo was given a rare opportunity...but she is not taking for granted. She's showing she wants to return to Tokyo again next year.

I was very pleased with Serbia's performance...it wasn't a beat down as I assumed. They just made too many mistakes from the service line. Cirovic and Djordjevic did a nice job setting ( they are cleaner than Mirkovic's). Tomkom just outplayed them with her super fast offense.

Ebrar is incredible. Will be interesting to see what she can do against Yuan and Yan Ni . Cansu was very solid.

• Dijkema really is a favorite of Morrison, she always stays on court, even if she is playing bad:wall:

• I think Morrison is a good coach with a lot of knowledge. But during matches I don't like him as a coach. He always sticks to his plan and he can't change it:(

• All of Belgium's points aren't the result of NED, Morrison, or Dijkema errors. Let's give Belgium a little credit

• All of Belgium's points aren't the result of NED, Morrison, or Dijkema errors. Let's give Belgium a little credit

I'm not saying that. Belgium always have a great attitude during the matches, that's something a lot of other teams can learn from them!

• I'm not saying that. Belgium always have a great attitude during the matches, that's something a lot of other teams can learn from them!

I didn't mean to point my post at you. Belgium's been playing very well this tournament. There just doesn't seem to be any Belgium fans around here to cheer their positives. I'm a rose-colored glasses guy :)

• Bulgaria are fighting pretty well against the home team in the 2nd set, surprisingly G.Dimitrova does her job so far and I like the setter.

Italy playing a bit shaky, Orro still needs to work with her OHs, especially with Sylla.

• Nah, ur a Britt Herbots ultra fan, hooligan. :lol: I know ur true colors

Sorry but it’s next to impossible not to be a fan of Herbots, I mean look how she kills the balls, she’s amazing :rose: