2019 FIVB Women's Volleyball Nations League

• When it's crunch time, the Netherlands almost always choke.
    And of course if Bongaerts makes a few mistakes, Dijkema immediately comes in. Great coaching by Morrison:down:

• I think Netherlands should try new liberos. Knip and Schoot are both precarious.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• I think Netherlands should try new liberos. Knip and Schoot are both precarious.

Sadly we don't have anything better:(

• Maybe Hester Jasper can change to libero. Her reception was good. Considering her height, it's a bit difficult for her to play as an OH.

Maybe an option for the future, but she wouldn't be ready to play in short-term.

• If Daalderop was healthy, she had to come inside the court for Buijs. She is the weak link this match.

Buijs had a bad performance today. It seemed there was no Plan B. I feel like the opposite side of Grothues is a huge problem, especially on passing. I hope Daalderop will improve her passing. That's crucial.

And of course if Bongaerts makes a few mistakes, Dijkema immediately comes in. Great coaching by Morrison:down:

Typical coaching by Morrison: Never making the substitution in time. :down::wall:

• Buijs had a bad performance today. It seemed there was no Plan B. I feel like the opposite side of Grothues is a huge problem, especially on passing. I hope Daalderop will improve her passing. That's crucial.

Yes today Buijs was bad, but last week she was the best player actually. Still Daalderop is the better option IMHO, both in attack as in reception.

• Annie Drews.

She is def better then Jennifer Lawrence atm

She is so average OPP, not even near high level volleyball.

Lowe all the way over her.

• So we know All The teams qualified for the F6: China, Brazil, Italy, Turkey, USA and Poland

• Yes today Buijs was bad, but last week she was the best player actually. Still Daalderop is the better option IMHO, both in attack as in reception.

Buijs is almost always hesitating against physical strong team...she needs to dare hitting instead of tipping or soft shots... I prefer Nika.

Today was comedy-capers in many moments unfortunately. Bongaerts had many connection-problems, especially with Plak at zone 4 and Koolhaas at zone 2. Nevertheless, I think she is overall a better setter than Laura. She plays faster, more versatile, is a better blocker and server. She just lacks experience.

What worries me the most is NIka's health. Why she didn't enter court today, even for a few points?? Hopefully she will play tomorrow, stating she is not injured again.

About libera's : unfortunately there is no better one as Schoot and Knip.

P.S. I really like Drews as a player, but please STOP chewing bubblegum during the match...it is so annoying to see it all the time..