2019 FIVB Women's Volleyball Nations League

• Polish federation announced today that one of tournaments will be in Poland and then they also published the schedule of Poland in the 2019 edition of VNL.

From this we can tall that like this year the "weekends" for women are Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays and preliminary phase will start on May 21st and end on June 20th.

21-23 May (Poland, Opole): Poland, Germany, Italy, Thailand

28-30 May (Netherlands): Netherlands,Brazil, Bulgaria, Poland

4-6 June (Belgium): Belgium, Serbia, Russia, Poland

11-13 June (China): China, Turkey, USA, Poland

18-20 June (Korea): Korea, Dominican Rep., Japan, Poland

• Once again China will travel for only 1 week in a total of 6 weeks...that's bizarre

Also I'm pretty sure only young players will travel to Brazil.

• Once again China will travel for only 1 week in a total of 6 weeks...that's bizarre

Also I'm pretty sure only young players will travel to Brazil.

True, that is not fair at all....

• It's unfair. It's stupid. It's meaningless. It's unimportant. :read:

• I hope USA starts exposing younger players this time. They have lots of promising players especially MBs.

I hope so too! Their main squad is only getting older, they need to start getting their college players experience at this level. But knowing Karch's style, we'll probably only see a couple if not maybe one new player at this VNL.

• I have a question, those VNL also give out ranking points according to performance at the VNL or no?

• VNL was the best tournament this year, why?

• bcz VNL provided no points for the world's ranking...that final flew away ..lol..also very tiring a tournament

Ah yes, okay. I'll support you in that. But it didn't make me tired at all :bump:

• PZPS wrote that the VNL finals will be changed however probably starting with 2020 edition. In new formula 8 best teams after prelimnary group phase will participate. It will play-off so 4 pairs and the winners advance to 1/2 final and then medal matches.

• Does anybody know wich brazilian city will host the 2019 VLN?, I'll be in Brazil during that time and i want to go to the games

Still to be announced

• Heard it was Brasilia

Yes, it will be in Brasilia. It's not official yet but it's been already announced by the press.

• When is the final date deadline for 30 person roster to be announced? And the 14 person roster?