2019 FIVB Women's Volleyball Nations League

• 14 persons roster can be announced before each tournament. I guess a day before. Also 14 persons roster can be changed before each tournament.

Oh I see. It isn’t there a pool of 21 where only the 14 players can be pulled from? I guess I’m asking when is the earliest that info will be posted by teams?

• I noticed that Akinradewo isnt in the USA roster. Probably she want to take a break, because she got married not so long time ago. Its time for Ogbogu to to take her spot.

• Murphy is also out. Where is she playing this season?

• When is the final date deadline for 30 person roster to be announced? And the 14 person roster?

A post on another forum said the deadline to submit the 25 player roster is on May 11. But most teams don't wait till the last minute to submit them.

• FIVB likes to take their time in getting the website up and running properly. It should be ready a week or two before the tournament starts.

• I can’t find the topic where it was discussed recently, so I’ll post it here.

In each VNL tournament, 6 players from the last WCH have to be in tournament roster (14 players).

I'm confused. So you're saying that for each week in the VNL tournament 6 of the 14 players in the roster need to have been on the WCH roster?

• I'm confused. So you're saying that for each week in the VNL tournament 6 of the 14 players in the roster need to have been on the WCH roster?

I think yes, but these names can be changed for each tournament. For example if Boskovic or Ognjenovic would like to skip one tournament, then amount of 6 players needs to be kept by some other player from WCH 2018. Actually it is not difficult to follow the rule as no team is rebuilt so much, maybe Brazil will have some issues as I read that many players rejected the invitation.

You just can’t allow all of your best players to rest at once, to clarify.

• Every roster is up now on the official website.

• I found the USA NT list on another site:

U.S. Women’s National Team Head Coach Karch Kiraly and his staff have chosen the following players for the 30-player preliminary roster:

Setters (4): Lauren Carlini, Micha Hancock, Carli Lloyd, Jordyn Poulter

Liberos (4): Tita Akiu, Megan Courtney, Mary Lake, Justine Wong-Orantes

Middles (8): Rachael Adams, Tori Dixon, Lauren Gibbemeyer, Chiaka Ogbogu, Dana Rettke, Hannah Tapp, Paige Tapp, Haleigh Washington

Outsides (9): Michelle Bartsch-Hackley, Mikaela Foecke, Kim Hill, Madi Kingdon Rishel, Jordan Larson, Simone Lee, Kelsey Robinson, Kadie Rolfzen, Sarah Wilhite Parsons

Opposites (5): Danielle Cuttino, Annie Drews, Karsta Lowe, Krystal Rivers, Jordan Thompson

Some I don't understand. JWO doesn't play overseas and didn't do well last time she played for the US. Rishel just isn't a top player. A lot of young players. Several players are still playing in Europe.

• I have no idea why the VNL team roster page is hidden again, while yesterday it was freely accessed for some hours.

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• Good to hear that Simone Lee is in the roster. She had a nice season in Beylikdüzü this year, I hope she will get some playing time in VNL