2019 FIVB Women's Volleyball Nations League

• sitenoise do we still have website that we can use to download full HD match like we did last year?

It doesn't look like it :( That was Sportdeutschland.tv and they don't appear to be broadcasting the VNL this year.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do. Maybe subscribe to FloVolley. I don't know what FiveBuh is offering. I don't see a link to volleyballworldTV on the FiveBuh site, or whatever it was called. Maybe because it's not available in the USA

• Only free sites are streaming.

• Turkey’s team for first week

Pasörler: Cansu Özbay, Ezgi Dilik

Pasör Çaprazları: Meryem Boz, Ebrar Karakurt

Smaçörler: Meliha İsmailoğlu, Şeyma Ercan, Hande Baladın, Fatma Yıldırım

Orta Oyuncular: Zehra Güneş, Kübra Akman, Aslı Kalaç, Yasemin Güveli

Liberolar: Aylin Sarıoğlu, Şebnem Simge Aköz

• Anyone knows DOM squards ?

Anyone knows DOM squards ?

there was a picture released by site foto in Brasilia Arena, in which shows at least 13 players training in the sports Hall. however only 12 players can be recognised, who looked like:

Rivera, Mambru, De la Cruz, Peña, Eve, B.Martinez, Arias, J.Martinez, Moreno, M.Rodriguez, Perez, Gonzalez (?).

the 13th player i guess Marte, who was posing backwards.

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• Despite all the trash talk VNL/WGP is my fave tournament in volleyball in general so I can't wait for it to start :heart:

Flovolley better work good

• The Flo Sports subscription for the year is $150. You get CEV Champions League, FIVB Indoor, NCAA volleyball as well. Plus this also includes many other sports Euroleague basketball, cycling (Giro di Italia), rugby and others.

If you are in Europe the subscription for volleyball is much cheaper for the tournament.

• Two changes in Polish team compared to Montreux Masters. Bociek instead of Mucha, and Wołosz in place of Nowicka

• Japan’s team for Week 1.

Montreux roster minus Miyashita, Kurogo and Imamura.

I wonder if kurogo got injured hence she’s not in the roster for week 1. I would like to see miyashita play again. But i guess theyre giving seki more playing time and gain more experience.

• Japan’s team for Week 1.

Montreux roster minus Miyashita, Kurogo and Imamura.

Makes me sad that Imamura clearly didn’t show enough to continue on. But that’s sport love. someone had to get cut.

• Hmm, I think I'm going to try the VPN signup for FiveBuh TV. I hope the VPN is only necessary for signup and not the streaming. The existential question is: Which country should I lie about being from? Which country has the fastest VPN servers :/

• Russia

Setters:

Polina Matveeva * (Dinamo-Kazan)

Tatyana ROMANOVA (Uralochka-NTMK)

Attackers (OPP&OH):

Maria Vorobeva * (Odintsovo)

Sofia KUZNETSOVA * (Leningradka)

Margarita KURILO * (Yenisei)

Victoria RUSSU * (Odintsovo)

Maria KHALETSKAYA * (Dynamo Krasnodar)

Tatyana YURINSKAYA (Odintsovo)

MB:

Ekaterina EFIMOVA (Dinamo Moscow)

Valeria ZAITSEVA * (Lokomotiv)

Olga ZUBAREVA * (Dynamo Krasnodar)

Angelina LAZARENKO (Volero, Switzerland)

L:

Kristina KURNOSOVA (Odintsovo)

Daria Pilipenko * / Chikrizova (Dinamo-Metar)

(*) -1st time in the national team