2019 FIVB Women's Volleyball Nations League

• Reesink with the team instead of Knip. 8 debutanten bij het team!:white: Excited to see what they can do against Serbia:)

• Bulgaria is playing well. Good reception is leading to good attacks. Good defense, too. Although Japan's wimpy attacking isn't hard to dig

• Starting 6 for the Netherlands:

Setter: Dijkema

Opposite: Baijens (normally middle blocker)

Outside hitters: M. Jasper and Daalderop Middle blockers: Lohuis and Timmerman

Libero: Schoot

Serbia with the strongest starting 6 possible against such a weak Dutch team:aww:

• They are playing at home and the fans came to see the stars. Imagine how disappointing you if showed up and Boskovic and Mihajlovic are not playing :aww:

• 25-15 in the first set, low level match so far. The only thing Jasper can do is serve, she can't receive properly and is tipping everything because she can't attack:wall: We are really in trouble if Balkestein-Grothues quits. I'm sorry, but Mirkovic really is a bad setter. Against such a weak team she goes over and over again to Boskovic! luckely for her, Dijkema isn't doing anything better:down:

• did u sign up for FIVB TV?

yes i did. and it appears to offer everything I require. $20 good deal

• Nice comeback from Bulgaria. No sweeps today.

• 25-15 in the first set, low level match so far. The only thing Jasper can do is serve, she can't receive properly and is tipping everything because she can't attack:wall: We are really in trouble if Balkestein-Grothues quits. I'm sorry, but Mirkovic really is a bad setter. Against such a weak team she goes over and over again to Boskovic! luckely for her, Dijkema isn't doing anything better:down:

Have you ever watched Serbia play?

With 2 player reception ....the reception is usually not good and they can't really set the middles.

Not even Maja is able to set the middles that much at all.

• Ok then if you're going to brag like that in front of my face, I'LL GET IT as well :rolleyes:

The atari quality streams just don't do it for me

So far it's totally worth it. 20 Buh is nothing. Looks like you'll have to use VPN, as it's not offered in Turkey?