2019 FIVB Women's Volleyball Nations League

• There might be some shuffling of A and B for a few teams going forward.

• Mixture of B and C squad today for Serbia, with a few D team players. Having that in mind, not too bad. I particularly liked our middles today, Mina Popovic and Maja Aleksic. They have proved themselves as options #4 and #5 in that position, behind the Big 3. Lots of points, with good percentages for both.

• But the speed of set is killing her chance to grow her game. She could be their answer to Egonu or other top opposites but that set speed will limit her to be a scoring machine.

Italy has even Terry Enweonwu tbh (paola egonu's cousin) she is a 2000 and spike at 339. She doen't play Vnl because she has exam school but she is like Sarah Fahr a great prospect. Anyway Thompson seems the new opposite that Usa need, really interesting player

• Mixture of B and C squad today for Serbia, with a few D team players. Having that in mind, not too bad. I particularly liked our middles today, Mina Popovic and Maja Aleksic. They have proved themselves as options #4 and #5 in that position, behind the Big 3. Lots of points, with good percentages for both.

I really liked Antanasijevic. She looked a bit nervous at first ( so did the whole team) but after the second set she did well. But of of the sudden when they were leading 20-14 in the 3rd set she got replaced by Mirkovic. That was weird ....I wonder if she got hurt or felt some pain? Do you know what happened?

Serbia`s middles are always really good.

• Daalderop does not wear knee pads. I think she's injured again:white:

• Timmerman does a good job, unfortunately also next year she plays in the Dutch league. For her development it's better to go to a better league, such as the German league.

• Good to see Wołosz in white and red colors again :heart:

• Other then that they're playing well, libero Aylin :rose:she already came for Gizem and now Simge's starting spot

Now way she is takes over the starting spot! Both Gizem and Simge are way better in my opinion