2019 FIVB Women's Volleyball Nations League

• The Dutchies win the third set surprisingly against Turkey! Good job off Meijers at the opposite position:)

• Now way she is takes over the starting spot! Both Gizem and Simge are way better in my opinion

She kind of became less solid after I said it there lol

Gizem and Simge are better atm but I believe Aylin will grow under Terzic, she has potential. I don't see many weaknesses in her game.

Kind of messy 3rd set but the Dutchies grab it :drink:

• This is Annick Meijers, a young talent, not Floortje MeijNers.

• This is Annick Meijers, a young talent, not Floortje MeijNers.

What's your take on her? She's not jumping out at me like some other youngsters this tournament

• Oh Zehra :rose:

• I want to see Poland in F6 this time but they have to take these key points ;( go girls, don't wake up at the end of the tournament.

And Germany won't achieve anything here anyway.

• What's your take on her? She's not jumping out at me like some other youngsters this tournament

She did a better job than Baijens did on the opposite slot. The 2 sets she played were the first in the national team and she only played in the Dutch league so far. Next to that she normally plays as a outside hitter. Looking at this facts, I think she didn't do a bad job today. If she improves her reception, she can be a starting outside hitter in the future for NT. But the thing the Netherlands really need is a good defensive outside hitter.

• Alagierska is the QUEEN!! She is always saving her team.

• This Dutch libero>>Knip

Normally I agree she is better than Knip, but today she didn't help the receivers in a good way. With all her experience I expected more off her. Same goes for Dijkema, who played bad again! Time for Bongearts to step up!

• Normally I agree she is better than Knip, but today she didn't help the receivers in a good way. With all her experience I expected more off her. Same goes for Dijkema, who played bad again! Time for Bongearts to step up!

Dijkema really isn't the way forward for the Netherlands agreed, my fave Dutch setter is Bongaerts as well whose imo much more creative then Laura ever will be. I also hope she'll step up!

• The commentator for CHN v RUS described Russia as moving away from "setting balls that come down with snow on them" :rolll:

• Russia should have taken one of either Parubets or Voronkova in this tournament, the players are just too inexperienced for this level.