2019 FIVB Women's Volleyball Nations League

• Knip is the only change that is made by Morrison:down: At least I expected Beliën to be in the roster, because she finished club season a while ago and already was training with the group. With this roster they have no chance against Brazil and probably neither against Poland. I think it's not fair for the supporters. He could at least have said it earlier that he isn't going to play with the best roster.

In my opinion, Morisson took the right decision. The summer season will be really long..and there are only two really important tournaments: OGQT in Catania and World Cup in Japan.

VNL is not important this summer. I think the main players will only play in 4th week (Stuttgart) and 5th week (Russia)

• Yes it's a wise decision to let the players take some rest, but he also could have let them rest in another week. Travelling also costs a lot of energy. The players like it to play for their own fans and also for the spectators it's more fun to watch if it's not a one sided match. Of only Beliën and Buijs would have been with the team, the chance of a better match would have been bigger. But I'm excited to see Daalderop play against Brazil:)

• RUSSIA:

S: Tatiana Romanova e Polina Matveeva
    Opp: Victoria Russu e Mariia Khaletskaya
    OH: Margarita Kurilo, Tatiana Iurinskaia, Maria Vorobyeva e Sofya Kuznetsova
    MB: Angelina Lazarenko, Ekaterina Efimova, Olga Zubareva e Valeria Zaytseva
    L: Kristina Kurnosova e Daria Chikrizova

• RUSSIA:

S: Tatiana Romanova e Polina Matveeva
    Opp: Victoria Russu e Mariia Khaletskaya
    OH: Margarita Kurilo, Tatiana Iurinskaia, Maria Vorobyeva e Sofya Kuznetova
    MB: Angelina Lazarenko, Ekaterina Efimova, Olga Zubareva e Valeria Zaytseva
    L: Kristina Kurnosova e Daria Chikrizova

so we have same roster from Brazil

• still waiting for the updated roster of the turkish, dutch, germans, and japanese.

Japan

:https://www.jva.or.jp/index.ph…nal/2019/vnl_women/member

S: Sato, Miyashita

WS: Ishii, Koga, Kurogo, Nabeya, Shinnabe, Osanai

MB: Iwasaka, Okumura, Watanabe, Akutagawa

L: Kobata, Yamagishi

From 1st week, Seki (S) & Nakagawa (WS) out, Miyashita (S) & Kurogo (WS) in.

• wow......

hanke replaces kostner

poll replaces bock

pogany replaces lohman

drewniok is added as the 14th player

So mainly Jennifer Geerties is still missing, and Kästner at rest (will return next week). But against this B team of Russia they may have a chance to stun the favourites after the usual long series of defeats...

• So mainly Jennifer Geerties is still missing, and Kästner at rest (will return next week). But against this B team of Russia they may have a chance to stun the favourites after the usual long series of defeats...

Russia C-group girls gained quite some self-confidence from the gold-like win over China B group, however, i think Germany will conquer them because they have more stable serve machines which is apparently on the contrary in Russia.

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...

• As far as I know, the Turkish team has the same roster but instead of Aylin, Guidetti has added Örge that roster

Do you know what week Eda, Ozsoy, and Naz are going to join , if they still plan on playing this tournament?

• Do you know what week Eda, Ozsoy, and Naz are going to join , if they still plan on playing this tournament?

Eda surely not in VNL. Neriman might join last few weeks but also not sure. They will be at the other tournaments though.

Naz might be unfit, she will join in June Gio said however we don't know her level.

• I dont remember reading any statement from neither Neriman nor Guidetti whether Neriman will join NT or not. Her league season in Japan has ended much earlier than Turkish league but she hasmt showed up in NT yet. I started to loose my hope to see her in NT. On the other hand, Eda and Naz will surely join the team. If Turkey can make it to Final 6, I expect them to join.