2019 FIVB Women's Volleyball Nations League

• I just looked at stats for the JPN v RUS match. Risa Shinnabe went 16/27 (59%) and an ace. MB Aika Akutagawa 13/20. Nana Iwasaka 6/11. That's good shootin' :thumbup:

Yuki Ishii also had 16 kills but swung 46 times to get them. Here are Yuki Ishii's toes:

• any link to japan's replay?

I'm just doing the FiveBuh TV thing. Are you opposed to doing that or unable to?

• is Korea and Minas' coach the same guy?

Yes. Just in case, his name is Stefano Lavarini.

He is italian.

• unable. :wall:

you should record the stream and share it with me :lol:

I recorded the audio. Do you want just that? It's Captain Hyperbole in all his glory :rolll:

• lmfao i need the visual as well :rolll: who is this captain hyperbole

He called the matches in Bulgaria the first week, now he's in Turkey. He doesn't appear to know anything about volleyball but is so over the top redundant with stuff like "ABSOLUTELY SENSATIONAL!!!" and "AN UNRETURNABLE SERVE!!!!" --hyperbole-- non stop it's nauseating. (I won't bother to point out that "UNreturnable" isn't really a word or that the serves in question are in now way unreturnable--they just weren't returned).

Another of his favorite ways of using too many words is "She produced the point winning play". I think he thinks the alliteration is cool.

• I did Google Clayton Lucas and one of the first things that came up was "Clayton Lucas is the worst announcer ever, he doesn't know anything about HANDBALL and he hates Spain” ...on Facebook.

I guess that explains a lot. :lol:

Another problem with them is by now they already have their favorite team and players...so they basically only praise and talks about a certain team......Clayton Lucas used to be good but now I wish I could mute his voice from the stream.

• pope where is Clayton calling? I looked at his Twitter and it doesn’t appear he’s doing VNL

• omg really 😂???? Isn't he the one doing Italy's group ?.... If that's not Clayton ..who's that????

I dunno. Those Brits or Australians all kind of sound alike. I’m only going by Clayton’s previous use of Twitter. He’d say “ask me a question “ and stuff like that. I don’t see that there now.

I’ve been listening for these guys to identify themselves. Haven’t heard anyone yet. I did catch the guy doing Montreux but I don’t think he’s doing VNL

• I dunno. Those Brits or Australians all kind of sound alike. I’m only going by Clayton’s previous use of Twitter. He’d say “ask me a question “ and stuff like that. I don’t see that there now.

I’ve been listening for these guys to identify themselves. Haven’t heard anyone yet. I did catch the guy doing Montreux but I don’t think he’s doing VNL

Yeah they do all sound alike......

• Actually there was some strange thing with her. She was with the team during WGP 2017 finals and won this tournament. Then she disappeared and didn’t compete during ECH right after WGP. I had impression that she didn’t want to play with Nawrocki. I remember that this was reason why Bednarek disappeared in NT.

i can't remember which year it was but i recall that POL lost in the finals to DOM a few years ago?