2019 FIVB Women's Volleyball Nations League

• Yuan and Yan (<3) are a really amazing duo, love them!

Yes, and a lovely Odd Couple they are. Yuan is loud. Yan is silent.

• Japan MB Aya Watanabe is a late bloomer. She played for two different Clubs that both went out of business before ending up with Toyota, and being Erika Araki's team mate. Happy for her to make NT for the first time at 28.

• I'm going to have to search this forum any posts in which I dissed Miya Sato and delete them.

• Seeing Sarina Koga stand around in full on career existential crisis mode during timeout huddles makes me sad. She doesn't not-play very well.

• I love it when Hanke decides to spike it. Too bad that one went out

• All fine and good for Japan but next week is going to be tough.

• i can't believe that FB page just disappeared... ;(:rolleyes::cursing:

The "Pasion Voleibol" page was just wiped out in totality... no traces left at all :evil:

Some parties were much offended for being called "no-rules land"

They're just using the full force for enforcing the "pay for play" scheme :P

"The majority of men are not capable of thinking, but only of believing and are not accessible to reason but only to authority." -­ Arthur Schopenhauer

• Seeing Sarina Koga stand around in full on career existential crisis mode during timeout huddles makes me sad. She doesn't not-play very well.

It’s simple! Nakada would give more priority to her hisamitsu players! Well, In my opinion that is. Can’t blame if koga will eventually loose her confidence, if she barely get a playing time.

• All fine and good for Japan but next week is going to be tough.

Week 3 in HK will be quite heavy tests for the Japanese team:

CHN - ITA - NED - JPN

Let's see how good the JPN team fares then. But it will of course depend on what kind of line-up each fields there.

"The majority of men are not capable of thinking, but only of believing and are not accessible to reason but only to authority." -­ Arthur Schopenhauer

• we have Olympic Qualification this year, Korea will be big threat for our NT.

What's the chance for Kosheleva to play in that event? If RUS team can again play its "Twin Tower" Goncharova and Kosheleva, I am sure the team can overcome the South Korean team. Even the RUS line-up that played in the WCH is good enough to deal with the KOR squad.