2019 FIVB Women's Volleyball Nations League

• seriously what is your problem with turkey? how is eastern europe btw?poor much?

Bravo you have reached your max. level :lol:

• WTF! You're legit hilarious. :roll: What did I say? I said I respect them for playing a whole month without resting unlike many other players do:wavy:

He is like that after Turkish clubs failed in club season.

• Why is it funny to take VNL serious anyway, like I'm seeing people put passive agressive comments like 'lol Turkey takes it serious only'? O.o many teams do actually, just in different ways. Turkish team is indeed young and just needs to play as much as possible for now. As the weeks pass most teams add more players from their A-roster.

Poland, Japan, Italy, Thailand, Germany, China, Belgium, Dominican Republic atm all play very serious to give examples, Serbia even played with their A team in week 1 but failed. :gone: The only difference is Turkey is nr 1. atm and you all don't/can't accept that so best to talk down on the tour lol

The constant negativity towards the tournament is kind of ruining the fun for me, to which is my favorite tournament in all of volleyball since World Grand Prix... Next year best to avoid the forum here.

• Btw Turkey played with an A+B squad in the 2nd week mostly so...

No, Gio is not going to call random players from Çanakkale to make a pointless C team to please you all if thats whats wanted here lol

• Anyway This tournamate would be great if everyone would give 100% as Turkey but how smart is that to play with same players whole summer We will see.

Italy take this VNL seriously as Turkey.

• they did not fail. only team that failed was imoco. i am not going to repeat the same things over and over again.

Repeat to yourself again. 0 cev cups, fail.

Maybe you will become more realistic.

• 'lol' means Laughing out loud for your information. It would indicate you think it's hilarious they take it serious. Lol is used in jokes, its hilarious to me that I have to explain your post to you lol maybe you mean't it differently though I can't tell.

Anyways to me personally its no big deal, but Turkey is only mentioned because they are 1st, DOM, Poland, Thailand, Japan etc. are also fully taking it serious, same for Italy actually, however they rotated more players.

Maybe you mean't it differently, instead of continuing to fuel it and make more jokes you could actually tell that to us so we understand you better, thats what I would do if my intentions were positive... :whistle:

• i am at second day of the sixth month in my time zone and imoco is still without a cev cup. honestly will they win one, like ever? maybe they'll transfer 9 or 10 foreign player this time. why do they do that tho? i mean italian players are claimed to be grrreeaatt.

also in case you missed before i think croatia is gonna win this year's vnl. i mean they are too good not to.

• i am at second day of the sixth month in my time zone and imoco is still without a cev cup. honestly will they win one, like ever? maybe they'll transfer 9 or 10 foreign player this time. why do they do that tho? i mean italian players are claimed to be grrreeaatt.

also in case you missed before i think croatia is gonna win this year's vnl. i mean they are too good not to.

:kiss:

• Why is it funny to take VNL serious anyway, like I'm seeing people put passive agressive comments like 'lol Turkey takes it serious only'? O.o many teams do actually, just in different ways. Turkish team is indeed young and just needs to play as much as possible for now. As the weeks pass most teams add more players from their A-roster.

Poland, Japan, Italy, Thailand, Germany, China, Belgium, Dominican Republic atm all play very serious to give examples, Serbia even played with their A team in week 1 but failed. :gone: The only difference is Turkey is nr 1. atm and you all don't/can't accept that so best to talk down on the tour lol

The constant negativity towards the tournament is kind of ruining the fun for me, to which is my favorite tournament in all of volleyball since World Grand Prix... Next year best to avoid the forum here.

I have to say that Serbia did not play with A team in week 1. They played with 6 of 14 player who played on FIVB Wch and with only 3 player from start 6/7( Veljkovic is played just 2 sets because she was wants to play in Belgrade and with 4th setter young and prospect but not yet the top class). And ofc this is not an excuse that they lost to Turkey, they just seemed completely unguarded and pushing ball to Boskovic is not a way to win. Defeat from Turkey is only proof that Serbia is above all a great team without a weak point with naturally impressive spikers like Boskovic and Mihajlovic. Players like Ognjenovic, Rasic, Veljkovic, Popovic are all at least the top 3 player in their position if not the best.

• Serbia played with A team in week 1...I guess Boskovic and Mihajlovic makes the whole team then 🤣😜😂.

I hate to tell you but Maja, S.Popovic, Malesevic, Milenkovic, Zivkovic,Rasic, Stevanovic did not play in week 1.

Turkey is the one that played with A team minus Eda and got destroyed by Japan.

Turkey is playing too hard too soon....maybe they already know they can't be at the OG and can't win ECH...so winning VNL is priority for them :lol::lol::lol:.

I mean we all know what happened last year with VNL finalists at the WCH.:gone::gone::gone:

• I have to say that Serbia did not play with A team in week 1. They played with 6 of 14 player who played on FIVB Wch and with only 3 player from start 6/7( Veljkovic is played just 2 sets because she was wants to play in Belgrade and with 4th setter young and prospect but not yet the top class). And ofc this is not an excuse that they lost to Turkey, they just seemed completely unguarded and pushing ball to Boskovic is not a way to win. Defeat from Turkey is only proof that Serbia is above all a great team without a weak point with naturally impressive spikers like Boskovic and Mihajlovic. Players like Ognjenovic, Rasic, Veljkovic, Popovic are all at least the top 3 player in their position if not the best.

Of course I wasn't trying to come for Serbia at all. I mean't just they played vs a great Serbian team which was rather A+B-ish. In the end of the day, put us in front of Serbia in an OG match (example) Turkey would lose quickly most likely. But they are definitely on the way to be amongst the top themselves, hopefully soon. :) I just mean't to say, the wins were not coming out of thin air, a Boskovic and Mihajlovic playing Serbia is always a danger to any team out there.