2019 FIVB Women's Volleyball Nations League

• I'm perfectly aware what lol means, thank you.

I just find it funny that Turkey basically play with the same roster like they did last year. We all know how that turned out. Because I remember Turkish users said that they did not play well at WCH was because they were tired:roll: With the crazy schedule of this year, I'm not sure if it's wise to play in full force this early on.

Anyways, none of my business.

• Lmao Malesevic and Zivkovic, does Malesevic even play anywhere atm. XD

Maja and Silvija are A team members but Turkey is also not calling Gizem Karadayi or Neslihan back, Serbia has to find substitutes for them at some point that they can beat teams with, they are in their mid 30s. Mirkovic was better this week imo, Veljkovic started and played too so thats 3/6 as I said an A+B team with B players that are supposed to be A players in the future. You can't blame the loss on oooh it was a B-C team, cause it was not. Ofc Serbia as a team was also not ready yet also and they did indeed miss Rasic and Milenkovic (injured she is right?)

Neriman is also part of the Turkish team aside from Eda btw and she had a fantastic season in Japan.

• I'm perfectly aware what lol means, thank you.

I just find it funny that Turkey basically play with the same roster like they did last year. We all know how that turned out. Because I remember Turkish users said that they did not play well at WCH was because they were tired:roll: With the crazy schedule of this year, I'm not sure if it's wise to play in full force this early on.

Anyways, none of my business.

They are not playing like last year that much at all, players have changed up a lot each match. ofc the entire roster will not change, those are the best players. I just wish to see more of Yasemin Güveli :rose:she is being ignored

• Repeat to yourself again. 0 cev cups, fail.

Maybe you will become more realistic.

First of all, the team that you claimed to be the best in the world couldn’t even win the CL. What are you even talking about? Go and make fun of your own joke.

Secondly, your best player is not even in this tournament. Aren’t you Croation? Why dont you go and comment on tread that they play? Wait, are they even playing?

And last but not least, you and your comments are not welcome because you are a RACIST.

Hope you understand this but i doubt you have the capability.

• I have to say that Serbia did not play with A team in week 1. They played with 6 of 14 player who played on FIVB Wch and with only 3 player from start 6/7( Veljkovic is played just 2 sets because she was wants to play in Belgrade and with 4th setter young and prospect but not yet the top class). And ofc this is not an excuse that they lost to Turkey, they just seemed completely unguarded and pushing ball to Boskovic is not a way to win. Defeat from Turkey is only proof that Serbia is above all a great team without a weak point with naturally impressive spikers like Boskovic and Mihajlovic. Players like Ognjenovic, Rasic, Veljkovic, Popovic are all at least the top 3 player in their position if not the best.

Popovic is no way top 3 libero:what: she is decent but not even very good. Serbia missed her so much simply because Pusic was terrible.

Serbia played with boskovic, Mihajlovic, Veljkovic and busa. 4 player from their starting 6. There is no excuse for that defeat:aww: Serbia was missing ognjenovic and Rasic while turkey was missing Naz, Eda and Neriman. Fair call

• Idk why you all take it as a shocker that Turkey beat Serbia that had Boskovic and Mihajlovic. Serbia had a similar squad (by strength) in the last year's VNL final six and Turkey won. Sure they are the WCH champions but I'd take Turkey consisted of 4/7 Vakifbank players, who played the whole year together, as favourite over Serbian team that gathered 2 weeks before the match even with the whole A team of Serbia.

Complexity needed to win is lovely:mirror: (although not if you ask Ecz)

• Turkey is not missing Neriman...I mean when was the last time she played for Turkey ?..Naz was not part of the team last year either. Did she even play the year before also?...If we are gonna use this logic we can say Serbia is missing Brakocevic and Nikolic lol.

S.Popovic is a very good libero. I mean only a few Italian, Brazilian, Turkish and Lin Li/Castilo are ahead of her. She's a top 10 libero.

Just because Pusic was bad that game it does not make her a bad player. She played really well against Italy.

Unfortunately for you guys ....Serbia will play at the ECH, OG QL and OG with their A team and not this B-C team currently at VNL. So let's see if Turkey can pull another "upset".

• When you find, after a hard day of work, another war about the very same subject going on over and over.

videotogif_2018_0.gif

Are you guys for real? It's NT season and we still have to read the same shit talking about clubs, who won, who didn't, epic fails and so on... :wacko:

Oh, come on! :mad:

• I heard the cash prize is huge so i wouldnt blame other teams if they take VNL seriously. And its nice to see teams introduce new bloods to the international scene. Clubs are scouting for new players and I heard Foecke of USA is now a member of Firenze. The competition is long but the format is really good.

• Popovic is no way top 3 libero:what: she is decent but not even very good. Serbia missed her so much simply because Pusic was terrible.

Serbia played with boskovic, Mihajlovic, Veljkovic and busa. 4 player from their starting 6. There is no excuse for that defeat:aww: Serbia was missing ognjenovic and Rasic while turkey was missing Naz, Eda and Neriman. Fair call

Popovic is not amazing and fanlikely player like De Gennaro(i mean atractive) but she is so stabel passer and very good in defence many years ago. Also she played in some respective club like Rabita and Volero, and we all know how hard it is libero players play in strong team from Turkey, Italy, Poland, Russia.....just because clubs rarely use foreigner spot to libero position.

Statisticly Silvija was BEST recevier in Rio 2016 and third best diggers, BEST diggers in Japan 2018(FIVB Wch) and on receiving not calculated in statistics actually was not ranked because did not reach the quota because mass service went to Buša. She is twice best libero awards on Club World champ. She is so underrated and actually she is not popular but she is world class libero. On the other hand Buša calcute as start 6/7. Actually plan was different but Milenkovic injury changed the plan. Serbia plays,from Mihajlovic join nt, 2 receiving system and in 2016,17 second OH alongside Mihajlovic was Malesevic on 2018 planing Milenkovic(Blagojevic also was injured during Wch). Veljkovic played one set versus Turkey and that happen no because she was play bad already she plays good but she came to Belgrade in monday day before first match. So represnt team that played in Belgrade for Serbia as Serbia A team is ridicilous. Serbia without Ognjenovic, Zivkovic, Antonijevic, Rasic, Stevanovic, Popovic versu Turkey without Naz, Eda, Neriman and it is important to say that mostly of turkey playes play togheter and i talked about that already. Cansu, Zehra, Kubra, Gizem, Ebrar and Guidetti.

Just like a reminder Serbian when was without Ognjenovic and Rasic and when in Turkey played Gozde, Neriman,Eda, Naz,.... on European champ 2017 Serbia beat Turkey 3-0 without any problem. Never undersetimate the national team of Serbia. With Italy, China, always stable and concurent USA and Brazil whic is in decline, but is still Brazil(such as Russia), they will dominate on volleyball court in next few years surely if not longer. Other teams like Turkey, Netherlands, Japan, Poland, Germany......will be challengers just like Serbia it was before 2015, let is say it is a milestone.

• which are the 4 teams that are not in the core group (challengers)?

Wikipedia says

Belgium

Bulgaria

Dominican Republic

Poland

• My team won the world strongest league, first of all and they at least reached FINAL of CL. You know that Italian final. I’m chearing for Italian teams so it doesn’t matter afterall who won. The slayed, Turkish failed, 0 points as UK at Eurovision.

And I’m racist for what, because I like more Seria A than Turkish league. That is new racis or ?

• thanks. it looks like the fight for last place (and relegation) is between BEL and BUL...

Probably Bulgaria will be relegated. They are like the new Argentina :(

• Erdoğan's supportes always says:"The Germans/Europeans are jealous of us" (I don't like Erdoğan) This situation similar to that argument. Lol

Why you don't like this Turkish team? They're going to be succesful in the future? I think our team can't go the 2020 Olympics. Turkish team have good generation and we will succesful. But when will it be? Idk. maybe this year maybe than 2020 Olympics but we will succesful.

Also our teams need more games play. Because our girls don't play local league too much.

Good vibes :flower:

• My team won the world strongest league, first of all and they at least reached FINAL of CL. You know that Italian final. I’m chearing for Italian teams so it doesn’t matter afterall who won. The slayed, Turkish failed, 0 points as UK at Eurovision.

And I’m racist for what, because I like more Seria A than Turkish league. That is new racis or ?

God, you are so ignorant that you don’t even know what you are talking about. Do you remember calling Egonu names? I am not going to repeat that horrible things you said, everybody remembers it. Now you are trying to fool us by “but i’m comparing leagues it is not racism bla bla bla”.

I am sure the players you like don’t like you and the likes of you. I will never forget and stop saying it. You ara a RACIST. You are a TRANSPHOBIC.