2019 FIVB Women's Volleyball Nations League

• God, you are so ignorant that you don’t even know what you are talking about. Do you remember calling Egonu names? I am not going to repeat that horrible things you said, everybody remembers it. Now you are trying to fool us by “but i’m comparing leagues it is not racism bla bla bla”.

I am sure the players you like don’t like you and the likes of you. I will never forget and stop saying it. You ara a RACIST. You are a TRANSPHOBIC.

Wtf are you talking about :what:

• It is pretty normal that Turkey is using the same players like last year again and again because this is a very young team, probably one of the youngest of VNL teams and what these girls need is, more playing time together. I can guarantee you that you will a very similar squad next year from Turkey, with the exception of Meryem. Last year was very badly planned, they reached their peak at VNL and then dropped significantly. Lets hope Guidetti and his stuff learned from that and won't do the same mistake. After all, it is better to have a strong Turkey, a strong Russia, a strong Italy and Serbia so that we as volleyball spectators can watch good quality matches.

• It is pretty normal that Turkey is using the same players like last year again and again because this is a very young team, probably one of the youngest of VNL teams and what these girls need is, more playing time together. I can guarantee you that you will a very similar squad next year from Turkey, with the exception of Meryem. Last year was very badly planned, they reached their peak at VNL and then dropped significantly. Lets hope Guidetti and his stuff learned from that and won't do the same mistake. After all, it is better to have a strong Turkey, a strong Russia, a strong Italy and Serbia so that we as volleyball spectators can watch good quality matches.

• Japan Week 3:

Setters:

12 Miya Sato (Hitachi), 25 Nanami Seki (Toray)

Middle Blockers:

3 Nana Iwasaka (captain, Hisamitsu), 13 Mai Okumura (JT), 20 Aya Watanabe (Toyota), 24 Aika Akutagawa (JT)

Outside Hitters:

2 Sarina Koga (NEC), 7 Yuki Ishii (Hisamitsu), 11 Yuri Nabeya (Denso), 16 Ai Kurogo (Toray), 21 Miwako Osanai (Hitachi), 27

Opposite:

4 Risa Shinnabe (Hisamitsu)

Liberos:

14 Mako Kobata (JT), 18 Akane Yamagishi (Saitama)

• news about Russia Roster and China and Holland roster?

Holland roster for week 3:

S: Bongaerts and van Aalen.

OPP: Baijens.

OH: M. Jasper, Oude Luttikhuis, H. Jasper, Siebring and Meijers.

MB: Lohuis, Polder, Timmerman and Korevaar.

L: Knip.

• news about Russia Roster and China and Holland roster?

China 14 roster in Hongkong, the same with in Macau.

S: Ding Xia, Yao Di

OP: Gong Xiangyu, Zeng Chunlei

OH: Zhu Ting (C), Zhang Changning, Li Yingying, Liu Xiaotong

MB: Yuan Xinyue, Yang Hanyu, Yan Ni, Hu Mingyuan

L: Wang Mengjie, Lin Li

i may not be the tallest,
    the fastest, or the strongest,
    but at least i can do one thing better than anyone else,
    to be me...