2019 FIVB Women's Volleyball Nations League

• Block coverage <3

• Well koga is proving herself as a starter for the Japanese NT!! Every kill is a point!!!!!! :super::rose::obey:

• Some of those kills from Yuan and Yan Ni were scary.

• koga and kurogo should really be the starting OH’s for Japan, Ishii should be coming off the bench, if needed!!

• koga and kurogo should really be the starting OH’s for Japan, Ishii should be coming off the bench, if needed!!

That was the plan that worked in last WCh pretty well.

• Koga’s hits are sure points. I hope nakada will think and realise that koga should be starter instead of ishii.

• Why is Nabeya there, if I may ask. They could have used Ishii if there is no Shinnabe for an additional attack.

Nabeya's been playing well, but it is odd. She's not really a starter, a player of full matches.

• Koga is proving herself that she is worth to be on the NT!! :drink::win::win:

• If there is no ZT, Japan can surprise CHN for sure.

Indeed!! Zhu Ting is just unstoppable and her spikes are too strong to dig. I wish Japan would have a very deadly MB, because the wingers are already doing their job. What japan need is a very strong MB.

• How does that work? The call wasn't net touch.

• How does that work? The call wasn't net touch.

Ding xia’s hand was over japan’s net air space!!

• Ding xia’s hand was over japan’s net air space!!

Yeah, they got the call right. It was weird Lang Ping challenged a net touch

• I'm enjoying the poise Namani Seki is showing in her trial by fire NT debut

• I don't know Koga knows it but Seki is putting the ball right where she likes it.