2019 FIVB Women's Volleyball Nations League

• I would like to see Twardowska in Asian tournaments. She was good in the league finals. Nawrocki doesnt trust Różański (she only comes to block). I hope our game will look better with Wołosz, but rest of the players are really tired. It will be really hard to take some points next week.

I’m so sorry for Olivia, she didn’t get any chance even with weak opponents. I have dream to see Ola Wojcik, she can be good passer and show much better killing skills than my favourite Grajber.

• I have to ask: will Bulgaria be automatically relegated? Or they will play some play-out games vs Challenger Cup winner? I wonder who will play next year, because I dont see any other better team right now. AZE is playing with their 2nd team in the EL and they simply dont care about that tournaments. CZE failed to qualify to the ECH, CRO didnt impress me (they had many troubles vs Austria :whistle:). Maybe Canada? They won NORCECA tournament, which they hosted.

• I’m wondering the same. Actually it would fair to play play-outs. I don’t see any serious competitor to take Bulgaria’s place.

They will be automatically out.

The contenders might be for example Puerto Rico, Peru, Croatia, Azerbaijan.

• They will be automatically out.

The contenders might be for example Puerto Rico, Peru, Croatia, Azerbaijan.

AZE Lost All 3 games in the EL group so far. Puerto Rico didnt qualify to the Challenger Cup (Lost to Canada). Peru is a host, so maybe they will win this time.

• AZE Lost All 3 games in the EL group so far. Puerto Rico didnt qualify to the Challenger Cup (Lost to Canada). Peru is a host, so maybe they will win this time.

AZE played with like a C team, I think it was surprising so many matches were still close actually

Surely their A team is much better then the corrupt Bulgaria team

• Heyrman on the stand! I'm not sure if she quit playing for the NT. If I'm not wrong she played some matches in the EC qualification, so maybe she will play at the ECH. Belgium leading 2-0. Their volleyball isn't always the prettiest to watch, but I love how they fight for every ball.

• Roster for 4th and 5th week:

s:Djordjevic(Crvena Zvezda Belgrade), Cirovic(Alba Blaj Romania);

opp:Kubura(Partizan Belgrade)

oh:Lazovic(Vizura Belgrade), Lozo(Zhetsy), Pejicic, Jovic(Volero);

mb:Aleksic(Alba Blaj), Kocic(Vizura), Savic(Zeleznicar Lajkovac);

l:Tadic(Tent), M. Popovic( East Tennessee)

• Golden League is the qualification for Europe. 2 countries from Golden League will play Challenger Cup. + Peru which is host and Canada.

I'm not sure about Asian qualification. If I remember correctly last year Phillippines withdrew the competion and only 3 countries participated. KAZ won the tournament but they refused to play. Also Taipei didn't want to play so Australia took part in Challenger Cup.