2019 FIVB Women's Volleyball Nations League

• I have never seen coach Kiraly so angry, he was screaming at players, definitely no good vibes from there. :whistle:

On the other hand, Brazil played his best match defensively, Gabi is doing great, is truly amazing to see the player she is turnin out to be, leading this team in the absence of Natalia and Tandara. Plus, after bad perfomances, Macris played good today. Big win for Brazil, this girls needs a boost of confidence.

for all main coaches of all teams,I think Jenny langping is the most calm and cool one.most male coaches always play dramas or show his angry too much to their players.I think female coaches ,especially who ever was a good player,can understand and feel how their players feelings .they can control the tempo .and also they can try to make her players clam down when they face problems.with so many talented female players ,I hope more female coaches will be the main coaches of national teams.

• The rumor:

Chinese NT in Week 4 in Jiangmen, Guangdong:

S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu

OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Zheng Yi-xin

OH - Zhang Chang-ning, Li Ying-ying, Duan Fang, Liu Yan-han

MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Hu Ming-yuan, Yang Han-yu, Wang Yuan-yuan [three MBs of 2013 U18 WCH...]

L - Lin Li, Wang Meng-jie

It is doubted because in theory, someone believes Zhu Ting is still in the roster in order to give other players confidence.

My favourite roster of Chinese (in 2022)
    male NT:
    S - Yu Yao-chen, Chen Lei-yang
    OP - Jiang Chuan, Dai Qing-yao
    OH - Zhang Jing-yin, Yu Yuan-tai, Liu Li-bin, Fu Hou-wen
    MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Peng Shi-kun, Li Yong-zhen, Jiang Zhen-yang
    L - Yang Yi-ming, Yang Tian-yuan

female NT:
    S - Yao Di, Diao Lin-yu
    OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Sun Xiao-xuan
    OH - Li Ying-ying, Wang Yi-fan, Wu Meng-jie, Zhuang Yu-shan
    MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Wang Yuan-yuan, Zheng Yi-xin, Liu Yu
    L - Ni Fei-fan, Xu Jia-nan

• for all main coaches of all teams,I think Jenny langping is the most calm and cool one.most male coaches always play dramas or show his angry too much to their players.I think female coaches ,especially who ever was a good player,can understand and feel how their players feelings .they can control the tempo .and also they can try to make her players clam down when they face problems.with so many talented female players ,I hope more female coaches will be the main coaches of national teams.

Its for sure Japans head coach!

• it is NOT true

• Can I just say I find it truly disrespectful that a coach doesn't take the time to pronounce his own players' name correctly and even changes his pronunciation in match! I mean it shows he truly doesn't care or he would have taken 2 minutes of his life to at least ask her at trainings smh

• Can I just say I find it truly disrespectful that a coach doesn't take the time to pronounce his own players' name correctly and even changes his pronunciation in match! I mean it shows he truly doesn't care or he would have taken 2 minutes of his life to at least ask her at trainings smh

Which coach is this?

• Do you think kiraly will send his Team A starting next week after lost to brazil today?

Wondering US has big pool of outside hitters. personally I don't see foecke,lee & Madison being the best replacement for Larson,hill and MBH.

obviously height has different and hitting power and dominant attacker very far from rookies of Larson,hill and MBH.

• So USA lost.. shocker.. I did not watch the game, but judging by stats and reviews on volleytalk Drews with yet abother bad game. That's why I wasn't so hyped about her.. 2 years ago, when she was first introduced she had some good games, and then disappeared all of a sudden. Same now, although I hope she gets back on track. Dixon 0% contribution, as I suspected. So anyone saying Ogbogu is not a lock right now is a fool.. If Akinradewo stays healthy, it's her and Ogbogu for sure. Third spot is open, but I don't see Dixon making it. Would love to see Adams get back to her previous shape, and go to Tokyo.

• What happened to Kim? Is she out of shape or has her level dropped? To me it looks odd her not playing well, the sets she was given weren’t bad either.

• Does anyone know where I can watch the replay with english (FIVB) commentary?

No free resource for eng replay to my knowledge, even the fb page was plucked off. If you're willing to pay and if it's available to your dwelling, FIVB World TV has all the replays with eng commentary.

“There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.”

• What happened to Kim? Is she out of shape or has her level dropped? To me it looks odd her not playing well, the sets she was given weren’t bad either.

Her level droped, She is not like before and yet Eczacibasi let Larson go...

• I don't see any problem with keeping KYK and letting Larson go. They big mistake was letting Meliha go, 'cause she could free a spot for a foreign setter. KYK slowly got close to her best shape in the end of the season...

Their*

• I don't see any problem with keeping KYK and letting Larson go. They big mistake was letting Meliha go, 'case she could free a spot for a foreign setter. KYK slowly got close to her best shape in the end of the season...

But by letting Meliha go, her and Hande will be less on the bench, which is better for the players. And even if Ecz had them both they would probably give enough playing time for only one of them and the other one would come only in desperate times when she can't do much . Hande is performing well this VNL, she might be an upgrade

• So USA lost.. shocker.. I did not watch the game, but judging by stats and reviews on volleytalk Drews with yet abother bad game. That's why I wasn't so hyped about her.. 2 years ago, when she was first introduced she had some good games, and then disappeared all of a sudden. Same now, although I hope she gets back on track. Dixon 0% contribution, as I suspected. So anyone saying Ogbogu is not a lock right now is a fool.. If Akinradewo stays healthy, it's her and Ogbogu for sure. Third spot is open, but I don't see Dixon making it. Would love to see Adams get back to her previous shape, and go to Tokyo.

Drews was not that bad imo,actually the most experienced players were quite disappointing . I'm also not convinced by Courtney,her floor defense was not enough.

Rettke seems already better than Adams, Gibby and Dixon to me, I hope she will make the roster