2019 FIVB Women's Volleyball Nations League

• Everything for you is pointless when something is not like you said. Same old story

Like literally every Turkish fans.

What's the point on talking about Eczacibasi in the VNL topic? I gave my personal opinion that losing Larson or KYK makes no difference, which Is pointless too on the VNL topic.

What's the point on joking about KYK when She isn't even playing full time? It's like joking about Kelly Murphy, when She isn't playing at all with her NT.

I'm not a sheep that follows the shepherd. I give my opinion. It's mine. And It doesn't follow any trend. I Just Say what I think.

You are the One Who jumps topic by topic in order to make drama about every Turkey-related damn thing. What if KYK played in Italy? You'd be acting like a Slave for her. You push so hard for a League you don't know anything about.

• It's Just as pointless as your post. This tournament means nothing. South Korea plays a B Team most of the time. If you find pleasure making jokes about KYK, even when She doesn't play, keep It going. I won't disturb anymore.

No one can take my positive vibes away from me now. :win:

Don't say this about my favorite tournament! ;(

But indeed, it is an useless tournament lol, but i have fun watching, positive vibes all the way

• They had Meliha, Hande and Guldeniz in their team two seasons ago and they didn’t use them much.

This isn’t true. They only had 1 foreign OH that year (Larson) so they had to play a local all the time, usually Meliha. That was actually the best team ECZ has had for a few years.

• Meliha is now play amazin they are idiots because they didn’t keep her.

• Though as a watcher it’s indeed an interesting tournament, seeing younger and inexperienced players, look at Russia not giving a crap about results but the youngsters still gaining experiences.

As for Serbia - I liked the new setter, Emilija Atanasijevic, she somehow reminded me of Laura Partenio :lol: And honestly it’s a miracle Bjelica playing so well and being the leader.

• Sometimes I do not understand this forum.

Nobody is praising KYK for her performance in the VNL/being the top scorer of South Korea when she was in.

I just wrote the facts of her performance so far. I havent given any personal opinion yet. Why? Because she has only played 5 sets of 30, so it is so brief to be judged (at least for me). That's all.

What could be judged is the performance of South Korea NT as a whole during this tournment. They have been playing with a B because of 4-5 players are injured/under surgery, and so on. Because of that, I do consider the balance isnt so bad.

• I suppose some people come to this forum to argue quite aggressively, not necessarily on volleyball but they just can’t stand of people who disagree. Being stressed out in his/her life but not having a solid solution to refresh the mind.

I mean dude, if you have mental problems or want to provoke or worse... fight, you’d better find someone near you, don’t affect the others.

In one words - that’s your own problem, not ours.

We watch and discuss about volleyball in order to amuse ourselves, why the hell be so aggressive and rude? That doesn’t give a winning point to your favorite team, it rather makes you look an extremely annoying person.

• I missed you. :heart:<3

• Can’t agree more. They never share their opinion about a match or a player, they just come and disagree and try to start a fight, insult others. I doubt they even watch volleyball.

• Can I just say I find it truly disrespectful that a coach doesn't take the time to pronounce his own players' name correctly and even changes his pronunciation in match! I mean it shows he truly doesn't care or he would have taken 2 minutes of his life to at least ask her at trainings smh

Altinli who is that coach? Whose name was pronounced wrong?

• There will be South America qualification. but I couldn't find any details.

So far, this is the situation: Last year Peru hosted the Southamerican Qualifier (Chile, Venezuela and Colombia) and the Finals. Now, they will only host the Finals.

Any other Southamerican country showed interest for hosting the qualifiers. So, FIVB decided to send Argentina (best ranked southamerican team after Brazil).

It was supposed there should be a play off with an african team, but there is no time.

• As for Serbia - I liked the new setter, Emilija Atanasijevic, she somehow reminded me of Laura Partenio :lol:

*Antanasijevic, I know it's similar to Atanasijevic, but there is a difference in one letter. :)

Olympic gold medal, Sydney 2000. : Vladimir Batez, Slobodan Kovač, Slobodan Boškan, Đula Mešter, Vasa Mijić, Nikola Grbić, Vladimir Grbić, Andrija Gerić, Goran Vujević, Ivan Miljković, Veljko Petković, Igor Vušurović - HC Zoran Gajić

• In the JPN v NED match when NED was having a hard time scoring, their B-coach calls a timeout and says to the team: "Japan is the worst blocking team ever, what's wrong with you" :teach:

:dance6:

• They had Meliha, Hande and Guldeniz in their team two seasons ago and they didn’t use them much. They had Meliha and Guldeniz in their team last season and they still didn’t use them so much. If feel like we are just dreaming when we say they would or would have use Meliha/Hande/Guldeniz instead of a foreigner.

In season 2017/18 every single match had played or Meliha or Onal. Actually in that season eczacibasi was good, but in final series they again had beaten by Vakifbank. Meliha was solid in 1st and 5th match both of them Eczacibasi lose 3-0, other 3 she played a bit. IMO Eczacibasi goes from mistake to bigger mistake. They insist to imediatly result(i undestand money) and they did not make a team, they buy very good individuals without any sense.

Because that individuals is very strong they have some result time to time, but vaste of money and time of some players.

• OMG, so many hypocrites here, Queenpiccinini being the worst of them all, I'm not gonna name others, you know who they are:roll: It's fine when they criticize/belittle players they don't like, but as soon as you start to say a even just one bad thing about their favorites, you become a hater, you stir the pot, you bring the negative vibes.:rolll:

#doublestandard is a real thing