2019 FIVB Women's Volleyball Nations League

• I love how Turkish users are over the 🌙 as Turkey is in first place and they swept the World Champions at home..and according to them Serbia did play it's best players.

Let's wait and see how Turkey will handle China at the OG QL... And Serbia at the ECH when Serbia actually play with their A team and bring their A game. :rose:

• I love how Turkish users are over the 🌙 as Turkey is in first place and they swept the World Champions at home..and according to them Serbia did play it's best players.

Let's wait and see how Turkey will handle China at the OG QL... And Serbia at the ECH when Serbia actually play with their A team and bring their A game. :rose:

Very desperate attempt at creating drama :rolll:

I love this forum :lol:

• I'm not creating drama. I'm really curious because France performance in VNL - WL is one thing... But they can't perform like that in Major tournaments...i just wonder if Turkey will be like that.

Idc about that, ur trying to create drama about Turkish fans supposedly saying things about the Serbian match which no one actually did recently, we already talked about all that with Serbian users too like 2 weeks ago and all sides found neutral ground on which all could agree on. You had inserted yourself back then also and liked some of my posts :rolll: and now no one is talking of it and yet you bring it up back again lmao

You do this quite often actually, I remember you insisted Turkish users hated WGP for years after 1 user said that, 1 time but majority kept reminding you each year that thats not a thing XD

Turkish team is playing really well, Italy once did the same at WGP and then became one of the best. If this will happen with Turkey I can't tell, but they are number 1 atm and just lost 1 match, I don't see how its problematic people praise them O.o I mean you continuously praise Busa for example, I don't come for you for that either so let me praise whoever I want too :whistle:

• I miss Zhu’s spike in 2014 and 2015, it was so high and so exciting to watch. Langping changed her spiking approach in order to protect her knees. Now, she only hit that high in critical points.

by the way, Yuan xinyue has become such a reliable middle blocker.

• Altinli I'm sorry but you are not the only Turkish user here. Which means I did not call you out directly .....anyways... Moving on.

Ksyusha I am not sure how the World Qualification works...

Is there a 2nd OG tournament for Europeans only?. If it is a World Qualification then I assume only the 2 or 3 higher ranked teams in Europe would qualify.

• pope I’m pretty sure it’s Japan plus the 6 teams that qualify in August plus 1 team from each of the 5 continents. So yes there will be a CEV qualifier.

• USA Roster Week #4 in China

S: Lloyd, Carlini

OPP: Lowe, Drews, Thompson

OH: Larson, Bartsch-Hackley, Robinson

MB: Dixon, Gibbemeyer, Ogbogu, Washington

L: Courtney, Lake

• Idc about that, ur trying to create drama about Turkish fans supposedly saying things about the Serbian match which no one actually did recently, we already talked about all that with Serbian users too like 2 weeks ago and all sides found neutral ground on which all could agree on. You had inserted yourself back then also and liked some of my posts :rolll: and now no one is talking of it and yet you bring it up back again lmao

You do this quite often actually, I remember you insisted Turkish users hated WGP for years after 1 user said that, 1 time but majority kept reminding you each year that thats not a thing XD

Turkish team is playing really well, Italy once did the same at WGP and then became one of the best. If this will happen with Turkey I can't tell, but they are number 1 atm and just lost 1 match, I don't see how its problematic people praise them O.o I mean you continuously praise Busa for example, I don't come for you for that either so let me praise whoever I want too :whistle:

Some people just live for drama, he will come up with something else for sure even turkey becomes OG champion:wall:

• It's not the roster for Olympics, just for one of way too many preliminaries of a way too long tournament :roll:

I don't see why he would cut her now but not some other players here, I don't trust his choices in general actually so I wouldn't be surprised if he completely ignores Rettke from here and Dixon shouldn't be called for any match in NT tbh, she is not even physically fit.

Dana is still a new player to international level, she could use this experience well imo but I get what you mean, it could also be just that he gives her a rest.

• No Dana Rettke but Dixon is there? Tbh that is scandalous!

Dana is going to Europe to reunite with her Wisconsin teammates. She will be back for the final round in Nanjing (given that US makes it to Nanjing).

• Ebrar Karakurt best attacker of VNL btw so far with 53,29% :box: she is also the 3rd best server

I feel she never gets any praise, only negativity so why not bring out the receipts aka stats sheet to silence haters :super:

Followed by Brayelin Martinez with 51,71% :rose: the others are less then 50%, Smarzek took the most kills though, 245 to be exact.

Ebrar's attacking ratios are great so far. She had 17/23 in one of the matches and another one with 9/9:white: I'm curious to see how she will perform against stronger opponents like Italy and USA:super: but so far her learning curve is very steep under the guidance of guidetti

• pope I’m pretty sure it’s Japan plus the 6 teams that qualify in August plus 1 team from each of the 5 continents. So yes there will be a CEV qualifier.

Oh okk...

So I guess the loser of Italy and Netherlands will be in big danger considering Turkey, Poland and Germany can pull a upset ( maybe not against Italy but definitely against the Dutch ). Of course all this assuming China and Serbia win.