2019 FIVB Women's Volleyball Nations League

• Belien and Lohuis did a good job for sure but Belien did not have an outstanding season in Turkey, she was actually suffering from injuries most of the season. Robin-Lohuis duo can do a good job, lets hope Koolhaas will be useful when she comes in when needed.

To be honest, none of the names you mentioned really impressed me during this VNL. Jasper sisters were the closest ones but that is not enough either and being young does not mean they will develop in a good way.

Femke replacing Dijkema is a joke, I am surprised she is still around. Bongaerts was expected to take her place for 2-3 seasons now, I wonder if this will happen eventually.

Plak-Buijs-Daalderop trio? I did not say this trio will play. I think Netherlands will play with Slöetjes as opposite and Maret's place is guaranteed since she is the only one who can receive decently. The last spot will be among these three.

• Among the THA team's opponents in Week #4: SRB, BRA and JPN, the THA has the best chance to steal one victory from the SRB since Terzic abandons the Final Six and the team consistently plays with B lineup, no the duo big guns. Both BRA and the host JPN are eager to play in the Final Six, playing with strong line-ups, will be pretty tough for THA. But I also won't be much surprise if THA gets zero winning in Tokyo Station.

I can not wait to watch this Serbian lineup. They will probably will get smacked 3 times, but will be fun to see what they can do.

Will be a great experience for Lazovic as team's leader.

• Where's Canter ?

• Wondering the same.... But it is usually like this, the good users vanish...while those useless stays around.

And the most useless ones pretend to vanish, then come back with fake accounts to troll other users:roll:

• How about Beyza Arici? Isn't she even considered? It could be a good opportunity to gain her form back.

She didn't have a good season and currently even asli Kalaç and Yasemin güveli are way better than her

To me, guidetti should really play with both asli Kalaç and Yasemin güveli this week. Both Kübra and Zehra are certain to be the MBs next to Eda. So gui needs to decide about the 4th mb to bring to the finals. In that case, he should use vnl to see if these two can show something special to make the cut for the final roster

• She didn't have a good season and currently even asli Kalaç and Yasemin güveli are way better than her

To me, guidetti should really play with both asli Kalaç and Yasemin güveli this week. Both Kübra and Zehra are certain to be the MBs next to Eda. So gui needs to decide about the 4th mb to bring to the finals. In that case, he should use vnl to see if these two can show something special to make the cut for the final roster

100% agree with last alinea, tbh Yasemin Güveli is better to me then Aslı Kalaç but she gets 0 playing time. Aslı to me is a handy player more then a great one, I don't see anything big in her, besides she always makes so many hitting errors even in crucial times bcs of her ultra fast approach.

It's sad how Güveli is called but gets almost boycotted, this is the place for her to show herself. We already know Zehra and Kübra are good... +Yasemin is an amazing blocker, that could be so important for Turkey at OGq and Ech

• Not really expecting with brazil’s current line up but if things go as expected and unexpected, id be happy if mayany and tainara will be called for 2020 tokyo

• Congrats Serbia you have finally another setter to be excited about, I know its just 1 match but Cirovic already made me forgot about Mirkovic, Anatan, Zivkovic etc. I hope she can keep it up, she seems like a talented setter.

If only she was a bit taller