2019 FIVB Women's Volleyball Nations League

• Ebrar Karakurt is definitely one of the best Opps in the world atm :obey: and so young

• In the meantime, I will be in Perugia tomorrow, can’t wait to see some of my fav players live :teach:

• In the meantime, I will be in Perugia tomorrow, can’t wait to see some of my fav players live :teach:

Have fun!! some good matches there also this week

• is she okay?:what:

I hope so! Maybe they let her rest a bit more, after her injury last summer and tough and long club season with Conegliano

• wow amazing work from both sides, esp libero Aylin Sarioglu, pity that point went to USA in the end

• Have fun!! some good matches there also this week

Thanks, just wishing Goncha would be there ;)

I’m already thrilled to see Kim and Egonu, that’s enough

• Some of the US veterans are really past their prime. It's better to give chances to young players, who are always showing fighting attitude.

USA's block-defense as team is a huge mess

• Wow! The third set was great, thanks to both teams!

US suffered from the liberos badly, either Kelsey or Larson has to be the libero in the future, most likely Kelsey.

Congrats to Turkey! Special congrats to Ebrar & Fatma who had an amazing match today!

• Can someone tell me why someone as Lowe is still in the team at all let alone starter :whistle: I mean she ditched her team when they needed her most, besides both Thompson and Drews are much better. Thompson should be their main Opp from here on fighting the spot with Drews imo. Karch needs to forget about this fake lefty thing and just put his amazing black players in, I don't fall for that bs tbh

Whenever he experiments he always put the blondest possible team on court and the black players get subbed super easily, srry but its obvious

• Robinson probably is pissed, because this means she is going back to the libero position:D:D:D

Feel pity for Robinson seeing her in the libero jersey :roll: only in the USA team a wing spiker and libero is interchangeable! Feel really weird.

"The majority of men are not capable of thinking, but only of believing and are not accessible to reason but only to authority." -­ Arthur Schopenhauer