2019 FIVB Women's Volleyball Nations League

• Jeez, I thought the Turkish setter was in her 30’s, now I just checked she’s only 23 :what:

• Can someone tell me why someone as Lowe is still in the team at all let alone starter :whistle: I mean she ditched her team when they needed her most, besides both Thompson and Drews are much better. Thompson should be their main Opp from here on fighting the spot with Drews imo. Karch needs to forget about this fake lefty thing and just put his amazing black players in, I don't fall for that bs tbh

Whenever he experiments he always put the blondest possible team on court and the black players get subbed super easily, srry but its obvious

It sounds harsh but it’s true.

• I only watched the last set but Turkey's attacking percentage is really good, Cansu is playing great (just wanted to give her a credit she is rarely receiving here :teach:).

Also Thompson is cute af

This! She is adorable :heart:

• Love this floor cam under the ref shot

• All the cool chicks roll up their sleeves, even if they don't really have sleeves to begin with

• The girl with the ruffled brow finally smiled!

• Nice to finally see a little Miyashita but some of those sets ... ooh boy

• What a set by Paula Borgo... Considering that she benched all season long, I think she's doing a decent job in this VNL.

She's played consistently well all tournament

• Every one of Japan's attempted kills goes right at a Brazilian player. Brazil should be nice and return the favor :rolll:

• Japan's floor spacing is off in both directions