2019 FIVB Women's Volleyball Nations League

• Zhu Ting seems way out of sorts ?(

• I'm looking forward to watch Imoco next season, de Kruijf and Ogbogu looks like a great middle blocker duo:cheesy:

• "Robinson should just be libero"

Excuse me, that's one of the most complete OHs in the world right now probably.

It's the bun action.

• + she is really beautifull and all hairstyles and looks look good on her, yes :heart:

She just gave us a booty shake :rolll:

• btw Yuan and Yan Ni look creepy tall sometimes with their body shapes and I love it :lol:

They give me slenderman vibes or slenderwoman

I agree re: Yuan, but Yan Ni looks like a bulldozer to me. A beautiful gorgeously proportioned bulldozer

• I'm looking forward to watch Imoco next season, de Kruijf and Ogbogu looks like a great middle blocker duo:cheesy:

This post will start a new drama. The lunatic will come here to say how much Folie is amazing. He already did when I said Ogbogu will start over Folie few weeks ago...

• Drews is massacring gum the way she chews XD I'm sure sitenoise is triggered by it also

USA always needs at least one gum chewer on court :thumbdown:

• Congrats USA, great play! If Carlini, Drews and Robinson keeps playing like this, they definitely should be in the starting 6! Also Ogbogu is showing she deserves to be a starting middle blocker!:box:

• China only had 3 errors in this match. The USA just dominated at the net, +21 kills, +4 blocks. In a 3 set match, they were +25 damn.

If USA doesn't have 16 errors, this would have been even more of a blowout.

• China only had 3 errors in this match. The USA just dominated at the net, +21 kills, +4 blocks. In a 3 set match, they were +25 damn.

If USA doesn't have 16 errors, this would have been even more of a blowout.

Depends on what you call errors though :) But yeah damn. That's some scary stats. USA was lethal.

• USA does a great job at blocking zhuting! Good Job!! :teach: Zhuting gets 12 points from 34 spikes only 35% spike successful rate and she is blocked lots of times~~~

I have never seen this kind of bad stats of zhuting this year. Fortunatelly, It does not happen in the final~~:what: