2019 FIVB Women's Volleyball Nations League

• I even enjoy typing Yan Ni's name :rose:

• They should...I haven't seen them played this bad with Zhu TIng on court...and the Americans gave them 7 errors in the first set. Players like Zhang Changning is still bad at receiving and Gong was very erratic in their last couple of games.

Maybe China spent too much time in the weight room buffing up and not enough ball practice

• USA does a great job at blocking zhuting! Good Job!! :teach: Zhuting gets 12 points from 34 spikes only 35% spike successful rate and she is blocked lots of times~~~

I have never seen this kind of bad stats of zhuting this year. Fortunatelly, It does not happen in the final~~:what:

Last year she had even worse performance against Russian NT in WCH (8/25):roll:

• It was a very tough pool, the POL, TUR, CHN, USA one and the level of the tournament is not like week 1, it is very high now. All teams had a flop day and all had an amazing day. I think Final 6 will be only thing that truly counts now as 3/4 of these teams have surely qualified for it and 4/4 is not unthinkable either.

• Zhang Changning <3

I hate to see a match like this where she implodes because generally she gives me goosebumps

• Some people are so sensitive to word “useless” but there isn’t any other word to describe Gozde Yilmaz.

She just saved the match against Poland with attack ratio of 65%. Seems like she is not as useless as your comments:roll:

• Carli is a great blocker, but a bad defender. She doesn't cover tips, and many times she's in the wrong position in defense

I think Lloyd is one of the best blocking setter right now. Also she has a good floor defense

• Looks like Japan and Poland will duke it out for last spot next week.

• Looks like I missed the info but where is Brenda Castillo? Really missed watching her :(

She recently had a baby so she isn’t ready to play yet. I have not heard anything about when we can expect her back, though there were some rumours she would play for an Italian club next season.

• She just saved the match against Poland with attack ratio of 65%. Seems like she is not as useless as your comments:roll:

I wish she has choosen a team to play regularly in the league. She really can be a good back up player instead of Meryem(31 years old) in NT but she never plays in club season. And she will sit on Vakifbank bench again this year:wall: She can easily find a team to play as starter in the league but she choose Vakifbank that have Ebrar and Haak:mad:

• I wish she has choosen a team to play regularly in the league. She really can be a good back up player instead of Meryem(31 years old) in NT but she never plays in club season. And she will sit on Vakifbank bench again this year:wall: She can easily find a team to play as starter in the league but she choose Vakifbank that have Ebrar and Haak:mad:

That's why I don't want to see her in NT either, even if she was topscorer for 4 matches in a row (which she won't ever) because 1 it gives of a terrible message to youngsters and 2 she will never be a game-changer in key matches (OG, WCH, ECH) because she will never reach her full potential, and indeed we need a good Opp back-up now that Meryem is clearly aging but its not her imo and she is not a youngster either anymore, why not go to one of the mid-tier teams... She played well today ok, we can all give her that.