2019 FIVB Women's Volleyball Nations League

• I wanted to watch Germany some more but this ITL v RUS match is too good to look away

• With Lazarenko playing this well, I wouldn’t mind anyone as 4th MB. Fetisova, Koroleva and Lazarenko will make a good MB line-up. Oh well no more Efimova nor Orlova though.

Lyubushkina would make a good 4th MB she can be used as serving sub but alas the Russian coach does not like her

• I don't get Pankov's obsession with Kotikova, I don't see anything special with her

• Monica with a no-look dig :rolll: When you're that good

She's also one of the best divers in the world

• Because she just looks alike his daughter.

Omg I never realized that until now. The second coming of the most beloved Pankova :rolll:

• You can name Egonu, Pietrini, Sorokaite whosoever but Italy would suck A LOT without Bosetti and De Gennaro. Lucia is doing all the dirty jobs behind. I love players like her and Maret Balkestein.

• I like this line-up for the Netherlands!

Daalderop and Buijs as Outside hitters duo and Bongaerts at the setting position.

• I daresay Sorokaite has an even better jump serve than Egonu :white:

• You can name Egonu, Pietrini, Sorokaite whosoever but Italy would suck A LOT without Bosetti and De Gennaro. Lucia is doing all the dirty jobs behind. I love players like her and Maret Balkestein.

I wanted to like that post but no need to drag Pietrini and Sorokaite into it :rolll:

Great comparison Balkestein - Bosetti. I love players like them, too. And Broad Shoulders and Beautiful Legs <3

• All unforced errors by the Dutch team in the end! Sloëtjes still can't kill a ball?(

• Did you see the stats for the match. China with only 3 errors! It's hard to describe. It all looked terrible but the stats don't reflect it.

I have an image in my mind of Zhu's set point service error, a Zhang reception error, and a Zhu reception error. That means the libero made zero errors. Can't explain it.

For me, when China is struggling, Liu is a better option. She's the consummate pro.

I saw that "3 errors" and I think that their definition of "error" is probably different from the players, coaches, and spectators. 😂

• Trust me, I love Pietrini, this girl is going to save Italy’s butt for upcoming 15 years or even longer.

• It’s weird that Danesi is not as effective as when she was with Wołosz in attack, though she hasn’t been given enough balls to hit

• Pietrini is on fire. She just needs to improve a bit her reception and in a few years she will be at same level as Zhu Ting, the best OH in the world.

• literally no one said we are against her decision, but that decision must result into her being cut from NT directly sorry, and she is definitely not more useful then any other player because she played 2 games good. She hasn't played important matches in VNL, Ech etc so we can not say that about her, she just played well some matches when her opponents were not prepared for her... Ok .

I'd rather take someone from the Youth department in the future, like Ilkin Aydin for example.

She is injured. And there are no other options than gözde. Do you want Melis durul instead?😂

If there were better options who played regularly in her club season, I would agree with you that she should be picked instead of Gözde but since there are no other options, I'm totally fine by keeping her in the roster. So far she played only 2 times and both were pretty good.

• Galkina is also doing a good job quietly, I hope Pankov keeps her as passing libero when (and if) Malova comes back to NT, so that she could play a digging libero role.