2019 FIVB Women's Volleyball Nations League

• That was a girly kill by Sorokaite :lol:

• Sorokaite will finish this match with 30+ points she's been amazing today

• I don't fully understand the 2 libero system by the Netherlands, Knip as a receiving libero and Schoot as a defensive libero. Normally Schoot is the better receiver IMO, but if I have to be honoust, Knip is making a better impresion on me this tournament

• Sorokaite will finish this match with 30+ points she's been amazing today

I'm new to this. What's her career been like? Was she a soldier or a star? I'm sad she's 30+ herself

• Kotikova several mistakes in reception and in attack and she is still on court :wall:

• I'm new to this. What's her career been like? Was she a soldier or a star? I'm sad she's 30+ herself

She never shined in NT, just a solid player. In 2013 she was the back-up of Valentina Diouf and later she was called but never happened to make herself as a real starter OPP. It seems like Mazzanti is deciding who he’s gonna take as Egonu’s back up, it must be either her or Ortolani, his wife (or girlfriend, Idk if they are officially married, but they have a daughter).

• Ilchenko keeps Russian tradition. After an incredible shot she acts as if nothing happened. I miss Natasha’s cold face :lol:

• Geez, Monica does a bump set to Bosetti (I think) like she thought she was Nootsara going to Pleumjit. Tasty stuff

• all balls going to Buijs and Daalderop. Sloetjes invisible.

Yes Bongaerts isn't playing at her best, but that's the disadvantage of playing with Buijs and Daalderop as outside hitter duo, because the reception doesn't allow the setter to play with the middles.

• She never shined in NT, just a solid player. In 2013 she was the back-up of Valentina Diouf and later she was called but never happened to make herself as a real starter OPP. It seems like Mazzanti is deciding who he’s gonna take as Egonu’s back up, it must be either her or Ortolani, his wife (or girlfriend, Idk if they are officially married, but they have a daughter).

Ortolani won't play in NT anymore. Egonu's back up this year will be either Sorokaite or Nwakalor, for Tokyo2020 also Enweonwu might have a chance.

• Nicely fought by Russia, Parubets must be worn out, she could not even move her body at the end of game.

Italy is so much fun to watch, kudos for Sorokaite, it was her life game. Amazing both in attack and serve. Bosetti - the volleyball queen :rose:No more words needed. As Togutt mentioned, Pietrini needs to work on her passing and second connections, as a matter of fact she’s already on a very high level in attack.

• Ortolani won't play in NT anymore. Egonu's back up this year will be either Sorokaite or Nwakalor, for Tokyo2020 also Enweonwu might have a chance.

I saw her and her daughter in Perugia stadium, didn’t know she retired from NT.

• Sorokaite only made 29 , Pietrini went 16/26 @61%

Just for the record I erred earlier when I said this was the Italy squad I love. I prefer Fahr to Danesi. Not a knock, just players I like to root for