2019 FIVB Women's Volleyball Nations League

• We are in trouble if Sloëtjes and Plak will keep in this shape! Maybe we ending with Buijs and Daalderop as outside hitters and Balkestein-Grothues as receiving opposite

• I just started watching this set and a bit before that, Plak seems quite amazing so far to me. Though I think she is better as non-receiving OH rather then Opp.

I haven't seen Sloëtjes at all yet, seems she got subbed. Jasper is doing well so far.

• Ilchenko keeps Russian tradition. After an incredible shot she acts as if nothing happened. I miss Natasha’s cold face :lol:

Careful not a lot of people around these parts love Goncha's ice queen persona. I remember Parubets was bitchy during SF against Moscow and her stare downs with Maja were just :rolll:

• Careful not a lot of people around these parts love Goncha's ice queen persona. I remember Parubets was bitchy during SF against Moscow and her stare downs with Maja were just :rolll:

That’s exactly why I love Goncha and her ice behavior. No dramas, just play :wavy:

• Yes Plak is doing a good job since she came in! Also Jasper is doing surprisingly well! Credits to Buijs she is doing a good job en is the most stable player this week

• Orthmann disrespectful towards the referee. It was clearly a carry by her!:down:

• After Goncha, the most beautiful opposite is definitely Lippmann :heart:

• The holland girls are getting closer to a win. Lohus is pretty good in attack, in the meanwhile German MBs seem to be invisible in attack.

• She is super clumsy in the best possible way!

:thumbup:

• Love 14-14 deciders

• The holland girls are getting closer to a win. Lohus is pretty good in attack, in the meanwhile German MBs seem to be invisible in attack.

Lohuis can't always convince me with attack. She needs to get a bit faster in all the elements of the game. Than she can become a good middle blocker!

• Yeah, it would have been a home sweep. That last shot of Lippmann walking off made me sad

• It doesn't only belong to Goncharova. It is related to our natures and probably cold climate. You can't find any similing people in North part of country, we are more reserved here. I think people from North European countries culturally close to us, they are also cold blooded.

I hate saying it but as a northern European it’s kinda true, foreigners often tell us we are boring, passionless and extremely cold. Moreover it’s really hard to make friends in Northern Europe if you’re from a culturally very different country. I don’t know how far it can apply for sportsmen though since they tend to be more passionate regardless of nations.