2019 FIVB Women's Volleyball Nations League

• Belgian servers are killing it. Great jump floats, it is reception training for turkey. Good that simge is having a good match so far.

• This is beautiful volleyball. It's scrappy, fast, the liberos are kicking ass, and the scoring seems spread out. I'm happy happy for this Belgium team. They may go down in 3 sets but you can't say they aren't fighting.

• Isnt Celine van gestel supposed to be a defensive oh. Most of turkey's aces were on her zone.

• Gozde yilmaz is showing how useless she is one more time:roll:

• This is beautiful volleyball. It's scrappy, fast, the liberos are kicking ass, and the scoring seems spread out. I'm happy happy for this Belgium team. They may go down in 3 sets but you can't say they aren't fighting.

Im not happy with Belgian libero. They have two very good liberos. Where are they? De tent?

• Im not happy with Belgian libero. They have two very good liberos. Where are they? De tent?

I don't know what "De Tent" means :rolll: Belgium liberos had some reception issues but I'm liking their defense, especially the blond one

• :dance4:

I'm a big Turkey fan, no question there, but Way to go Belgium :!:

• I don't know what "De Tent" means :rolll: Belgium liberos had some reception issues but I'm liking their defense, especially the blond one

De tent is the name of their previous libero😂 and there was another one of whom I can't remember the name

Why the hell two sets to Zehra in a row while gozde is waiting there😒

• De tent is the name of their previous libero😂 and there was another one of whom I can't remember the name

Her name is de Tant, not de Tent🙈

I think the other libero you mean is Courtois. She retired from NT.

• Im happy she set twice to Zehra forcing her the errors. More of this fun match it means! :D

I'm sort of glad I'm not smart enough or experienced enough to spot all the things to complain about :) I have more fun limiting myself to enjoying the things that are fun and good and beautiful :rose:

• Thanks for correction, good that I didn't try to spell Courtois 😂 why did she retire? Wasnt she still young? I wonder where she plays now

• Thanks for correction, good that I didn't try to spell Courtois 😂 why did she retire? Wasnt she still young? I wonder where she plays now

She is 28. Now I see she completely quit playing volleyball after last clubseason. Last year she played in France, for Paris Saint Cloud.

• Cansu is not helping her mbs while setting so many sets in a row to them. Just give them time to breath. Now both mbs lost their confidence