2019 FIVB Women's Volleyball Nations League

• if ebrar played as OH this match would be long over.

Yeah it would have been long over with 3-0 win for Belgium:hit: even Meliha and Fatma are having hard time to receive these crazy floats, how do you expect from ebrar to receive against these servers:aww:

• When did Ebrar ever receive terrible, I honestly never seen it, maybe 1-2 matches maybe not. People just assume she is bad because she plays as Opp and is very tall. Her performances as OH say something else:teach:

But I agree with you that Belgium is serving well, indeed even Meliha and Fatma are struggling.

• When did Ebrar ever receive terrible, I honestly never seen it, maybe 1-2 matches maybe not. People just assume she is bad because she plays as Opp and is very tall. Her performances as OH say something else:teach:

But I agree with you that Belgium is serving well, indeed even Meliha and Fatma are struggling.

1-2 matches? She only played a few times as OH anyway😂

I'm not saying she is a terrible receiver but clearly she is the worse compared to other 3 and most inexperienced one. Belgian servers would eat her alive and this will only ruin her confidence. I would rather bring her back next set as opp

• I think its good Gio is using all players today, I hope to see no Ebrar. Players like Seyma need some confidence back again, like I enjoy her again today for the first time in a while.

Meanwhile Ebrar can rest for Italy and Brazil.

Ebrar definitely played some matches as OH both in Vakif and Turkey NT almost always with success but I see your point ;)

• Britt herbott is very explosive. Considering her height, she is doing a great job at offense.

• I'm actually a little short of breath keeping up with how good this match is

• I'm actually a little short of breath keeping up with how good this match is

Agree the level is surprisingly good

• Could someone explain me why Belgium did not play with all their starters against Germany last week? They still have chances for the Final 6 and with one win there or even with 1 point, they would have had more chances.

Btw, isnt Courtois (former belgian NT libero, the one who was in the team who got bronze medal in 2013, maybe an award too) Thiebault Courtois's sister?

• it is hard to overcome a bias. people presume a defensive player is always a better receiver than an offensive one. they also would be shocked if i said kyk is better receiver than larson. well, they should be cuz it is true.

btw you see how şeyma is receiving. how could ebrar be worse than her?

• WOW !! Mega rally. I don't deserve this :dance6:

• We are losing but great rallies so far. Good job Belgium:win:

• Btw, isnt Courtois (former belgian NT libero, the one who was in the team who got bronze medal in 2013, maybe an award too) Thiebault Courtois's sister?

I don't know about the award, but she was in the team that won bronze at ECH in 2013 and she is the sister of the goalkeeper.

• it is hard to overcome a bias. people presume a defensive player is always a better receiver than an offensive one. they also would be shocked if i said kyk is better receiver than larson. well, they should be cuz it is true.

btw you see how şeyma is receiving. how could ebrar be worse than her?

It is hard to overcome a bias. People presume when a defensive player makes a mistake anybody can not be worse than her. Maybe we should put Kübra as receiver, she can't be worse than Şeyma right?:aww:

Receiving is all about reflexes which requires thousand times of repetition. Just because ebrar didn't suck at reception in a few matches she played, it doesnt mean she will save the reception line against such a great server team. Good that guidetti agrees with me and we don't see ebrar getting slayed in the field;)

• Omg guidetti:white: are you kidding me:hit: