2019 FIVB Women's Volleyball Nations League

• 1-2 matches? She only played a few times as OH anyway😂

I'm not saying she is a terrible receiver but clearly she is the worse compared to other 3 and most inexperienced one. Belgian servers would eat her alive and this will only ruin her confidence. I would rather bring her back next set as opp

well, you give opinions about “useless” players based on a few matches and say they are not useless at all but when someone else says something about another player based on a few matches, you go and give lecture. How crovolley of you!

• I don't know about the award, but she was in the team that won bronze at ECH in 2013 and she is the sister of the goalkeeper.

Thanks for the answer! I wasnt sure if she is the sister of the famous goalkeaper.

I have just checked and yes, she was awarded like the best libero of that ECH.

• well, you give opinions about “useless” players based on a few matches and say they are not useless at all but when someone else says something about another player based on a few matches, you go and give lecture. How crovolley of you!

How is this related to how you called gözde Yılmaz is useless while she is proving you wrong every match she played during VNL. You get a chance to bash a user you don't like and just trying to team up with others. How pope of you!:roll:

So far ebrar is receiving badly although simge and Meliha are trying to cover most of the field right now.

• All I can say is: One person's Ace is another person's Reception Error. Unless, of course, it's an "Unreturnable Serve"!

• Thanks for the answer! I wasnt sure if she is the sister of the famous goalkeaper.

I have just checked and yes, she was awarded like the best libero of that ECH.

She was a pretty good libero, pitty tthat she quit volleyball at such an early age

• and ebrar is out.... with a ruined self-confidence:down:

• That Herbots kill ... a lot of other attackers would have tipped it over

• Good announcer for this match. He's having a lot of fun, too :thumbup:

• Meliha :!:

• For once you were actually funny! :drink:

I actually thought the same. I literally laughed out loud 😂