2019 FIVB Women's Volleyball Nations League

• I want an international Big Brother with all of you in it as contestants! :cheesy::love:

By the way, my winner is sitenoise hands down! :cup:

I can see beri would fight for the title as well. She has all it takes to be a winner 😜

• Pardon my French, but ... Fuckin' A, man. That was a blast!

• Is this real?😱 Again a set point and again Zehra gets the set just to finish it with a mistake:mad::hit:

• I can see beri would fight for the title as well. She has all it takes to be a winner 😜

Nah! She's the classic bad girl with a good heart. She just doesn't show her best side 'cause she wants people to fear her. :lol:

Tipical second classified character, the one that actually divides the people watching the show.

Just having fun, beri. I'm joking. :*

• Is this real?😱 Again a set point and again Zehra gets the set just to finish it with a mistake:mad::hit:

Yeah, that was pretty lame. Timid.

• How is this related to how you called gözde Yılmaz is useless while she is proving you wrong every match she played during VNL. You get a chance to bash a user you don't like and just trying to team up with others. How pope of you!:roll:

So far ebrar is receiving badly although simge and Meliha are trying to cover most of the field right now.

Do you realize you do these things that you accuse others but act as if you are innocent? There must be something really wrong with you.

Is there a psychologist who is willing to help this fellow user free of charge? He is in real need of help.

• Do you realize you do these things that you accuse others but act as if you are innocent? There must be something really wrong with you.

Is there a psychologist who is willing to help this fellow user free of charge? He is in real need of help.

Indeed if someone is willing to help you, I am fine with paying it for you!;) but I guess you are just a lost case

• I feel like I could be that villain that somehow snatches the crown from someone like sitenoise aka fan fave and then people are like... 'Wtf, worst season ever #sitenoiserobbed'

And then come back for all-stars and show my 'real' side more but get voted off first :lol:

Big Brother Insidevolley summary:

serdar and Umu11 would be those 2 people that keep arguing and fighting but are secretly in love with each other and end up as a married couple after big brother.

crovolley and pope get DSQ'ed for breaking the rules.

leo2017 gets voted off first after performing this emoji live :teach:

QPL imo another good contender for the crown, he could be a good manipulator I feel :P

Matthias leaves after episode 1 :rolll::rolll:

• I officially passed away. :rolll:

• Matthias leaves after episode 1

Love you Beri!:rolll::rolll:

• I can see already crovolley as first contestant nominated by the whole house, "because he talks about Imoco and Serie A1 inside every topic", and as first housemate evicted. :rolll:

❤️

I guess you would be the person who keep friends close and enemies closer.

I feel alliance vibes between you, Crovolley and Seria A 😁

• Hey where the hell am I? :tzz:

• ofc a lot more people deserve a place in this epic Big Brother, but I can't add them all xD which is why I merely chose people that were in the thread at that moment ;) :rose:

Let me throw a couple extra though now that we're at it.

Sisko Is so nice, empathetic, good at what he does etc. that you simply can't help but HATE him.

Phil acts like he likes you as well but in the end of the day volleyball22  WZP  Mimek etc. Polish squad gotta stick together and snitch you kurwas

Emil starts off the season looking like he could be a strong contender but ends up getting voted out by every single person mid-way through when he least expects it.

Spyro plays the dumb boy role to get what he wants. Always votes against the weak link to stay one more week and makes the final somehow

Leox starts off as the bitch and big villain but slowly everyone starts to like him, sadly he never fully loses this now well established image on him and gets blindsided by his closest ally

charalampos just wants to take Constantinople back