2019 FIVB Women's Volleyball Nations League

• Poland just needs Japanese to lose two sets against Korea, or to win 2 sets tomorrow to clinch their spot.

Belgium can overtake Poland on sets ratio as well if tied on wins and points. But Belgium is in sweep mode to do that in their final 2 matches. Poland getting 2 set wins or Belgium with 2 set losses today eliminates Belgium.

• OMG Miyashita :!:

• Polish MBs can’t hit, they’re always late in attack, Nowicka played boring also against Japan yesterday but I kinda would have done the same, Kakolewska needs really good sets to hit otherwise she’s very clumsy. Alagierska (aka Tomsia II) and Witkowska just can’t hit.

• Polish MBs can’t hit, they’re always late in attack, Nowicka played boring also against Japan yesterday but I kinda would have done the same, Kakolewska needs really good sets to hit otherwise she’s very clumsy. Alagierska (aka Tomsia II) and Witkowska just can’t hit.

Hmm I saw something different in polish league, both were really strong hitters. Especially Alagierska had really good connection with Wójcik.

Kąkolewska for example was able to score more than 20 pts in game (Montreaux Masters)

• Good news for Poland, South Korea is playing well vs Japan

Heejin Kim is on fire

• Actually what is the reason why #17 (Lee, twin sister of #19) of Korea doesn't play?

injured.

Dayeong is so cute

• What kind of injury?

knee, I'm pretty sure. Korea's had so many injuries .. she's been out for the tourney

And so much people’s here attack Togutt because He said that Kakolewska is not for top teams.... She is tall and clumsy She doesn’t have great technic as player She is good because She is tall nothing else.

• <3<3<3

It's so clear to me what a great defender she is

• What kind of injury?

yes:

News Update:

• A big blow for the Korean NT, with news coming out today from the Korea Volleyball Association (KVA) that OH Lee Jae-Yeong (LJY) is out of the VNL because of a knee injury. As a result of LJY's injury, KGC OH Choi Eun-Ji has been called into the training squad by KVA as her replacement.
  • yes:

News Update:

• A big blow for the Korean NT, with news coming out today from the Korea Volleyball Association (KVA) that OH Lee Jae-Yeong (LJY) is out of the VNL because of a knee injury. As a result of LJY's injury, KGC OH Choi Eun-Ji has been called into the training squad by KVA as her replacement.

Thanks a lot. I was wondering what kind of knee injury she has, just curiosity.

Thank you!

• Thanks a lot. I was wondering what kind of knee injury she has, just curiosity.

Thank you!

I should have copied the next paragraph:

LJY has been training with the NT at Jincheon Athlete's Village since April 28th, but the knee cartilage area on her left knee has become more painful. She was examined at a hospital and was diagnosed with having a ruptured lateral meniscus and a damaged lateral femoral cartilage on her left knee. KVA has decided to let LJY leave the NT and return to Heungkuk to concentrate on her rehabilitation.