2019 FIVB Women's Volleyball Nations League

• At least it's a fun match, but I'm mad Nakata took Miyashita out

• Eunjin Park is still a youngster, bringing it :rose:

• This is crazy stuff <3

• Come on Japan. Prolong the match!

• this is the worst-defending Japanese roster I've ever seen...

What's happened with this team?

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - Olympic Games 2012
    Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - European Championship 2015
    Silver Medal
    - Prediction Game - Women's - Olympic Games 2012

がんばれ 日本!

• This woulda gone down in the annals of great matches but I don't like Lebron or her coach. Acting faces spoil my fun

• this is the worst-defending Japanese roster I've ever seen...

What's happened with this team?

Nakata doesn't value defense, thinks Yamagishi is a good libero, etc

• Nakata doesn't value defense, thinks Yamagishi is a good libero, etc

:sos::sos::sos:

That's incredible. I haven't thought that Yamagishi could be a main libero. Ever. Kobata & Inoue duo should be enough. However, it doesn't seem well, it's just one year to the Olympics and Japan has a potential, they played very well during 2018 WCH, especially against Italy and Brazil

Silver Medal

がんばれ 日本!

• :sos::sos::sos:

That's incredible. I haven't thought that Yamagishi could be a main libero. Ever. Kobata & Inoue duo should be enough. However, it doesn't seem well, it's just one year to the Olympics and Japan has a potential, they played very well during 2018 WCH, especially against Italy and Brazil

Araki, Inoue, Tominaga, and Tashiro sat this tournament out. When they return things will improve. Nakata should have given more time to not-yuki/koga/kurogo instead of being just half-assed about it all

• Araki, Inoue, Tominaga, and Tashiro sat this tournament out. When they return things will improve. Nakata should have given more time to not-yuki/koga/kurogo instead of being just half-assed about it all

That's true. These four players could improve things a lot. I also want to see Uchiseto in wide roster instead of Nabeya. She can receive the ball much better. Do you know more about Nagaoka? Is any possibility that she will return to the World Cup?

Silver Medal

がんばれ 日本!

• Do you know more about Nagaoka? Is any possibility that she will return to the World Cup?

I haven't heard a peep. As far as I know she either re-injured her same, or the same injury on her other side, so likely another year (from last November or so) for recovery -- at the optimistic end of things. Frankly I'm concerned she may never make it back.

• good that Bulgaria gets relegated, they were the worst team. At least Korea will look better when their A team members can come back again, while with Bulgaria's corrupt af federation we'll never see a good team on court

• Bartsch is the libero for the USA today:what: