2019 FIVB Women's Volleyball Nations League

• What kind of injury?

knee, I'm pretty sure. Korea's had so many injuries .. she's been out for the tourney

• Polish MBs can’t hit, they’re always late in attack, Nowicka played boring also against Japan yesterday but I kinda would have done the same, Kakolewska needs really good sets to hit otherwise she’s very clumsy. Alagierska (aka Tomsia II) and Witkowska just can’t hit.

And so much people’s here attack Togutt because He said that Kakolewska is not for top teams.... She is tall and clumsy She doesn’t have great technic as player She is good because She is tall nothing else.

• What kind of injury?

yes:

News Update:

• A big blow for the Korean NT, with news coming out today from the Korea Volleyball Association (KVA) that OH Lee Jae-Yeong (LJY) is out of the VNL because of a knee injury. As a result of LJY's injury, KGC OH Choi Eun-Ji has been called into the training squad by KVA as her replacement.
  • yes:

News Update:

• A big blow for the Korean NT, with news coming out today from the Korea Volleyball Association (KVA) that OH Lee Jae-Yeong (LJY) is out of the VNL because of a knee injury. As a result of LJY's injury, KGC OH Choi Eun-Ji has been called into the training squad by KVA as her replacement.

Thanks a lot. I was wondering what kind of knee injury she has, just curiosity.

Thank you!

• Thanks a lot. I was wondering what kind of knee injury she has, just curiosity.

Thank you!

I should have copied the next paragraph:

LJY has been training with the NT at Jincheon Athlete's Village since April 28th, but the knee cartilage area on her left knee has become more painful. She was examined at a hospital and was diagnosed with having a ruptured lateral meniscus and a damaged lateral femoral cartilage on her left knee. KVA has decided to let LJY leave the NT and return to Heungkuk to concentrate on her rehabilitation.

• At least it's a fun match, but I'm mad Nakata took Miyashita out

• Eunjin Park is still a youngster, bringing it :rose:

• This is crazy stuff <3

• Come on Japan. Prolong the match!

• this is the worst-defending Japanese roster I've ever seen...

What's happened with this team?

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - Olympic Games 2012
    Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - European Championship 2015
    Silver Medal
    - Prediction Game - Women's - Olympic Games 2012

がんばれ 日本!

• This woulda gone down in the annals of great matches but I don't like Lebron or her coach. Acting faces spoil my fun

• this is the worst-defending Japanese roster I've ever seen...

What's happened with this team?

Nakata doesn't value defense, thinks Yamagishi is a good libero, etc

• Nakata doesn't value defense, thinks Yamagishi is a good libero, etc

:sos::sos::sos:

That's incredible. I haven't thought that Yamagishi could be a main libero. Ever. Kobata & Inoue duo should be enough. However, it doesn't seem well, it's just one year to the Olympics and Japan has a potential, they played very well during 2018 WCH, especially against Italy and Brazil

Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - Olympic Games 2012
    Gold Medal - Prediction Game - Men's - European Championship 2015
    Silver Medal
    - Prediction Game - Women's - Olympic Games 2012

がんばれ 日本!

• :sos::sos::sos:

That's incredible. I haven't thought that Yamagishi could be a main libero. Ever. Kobata & Inoue duo should be enough. However, it doesn't seem well, it's just one year to the Olympics and Japan has a potential, they played very well during 2018 WCH, especially against Italy and Brazil

Araki, Inoue, Tominaga, and Tashiro sat this tournament out. When they return things will improve. Nakata should have given more time to not-yuki/koga/kurogo instead of being just half-assed about it all